• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Male Grooming

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Male Grooming"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I get the same problem when changing time zones. Can’t go; so I take a shower. Pop down to the restaurant for breakfast and coffee. Checkout the hotel and then it’s time for a crap. All wrong I tell you.
    Eating breakfast has the effect of getting things moving, so when travelling, I eat brekkie as soon after waking as possible, so I haven't checked out by the time I feel the urge to go

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    These guys can make any thread
    You did ask!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Erm, yeah, probably is. Thanks. However, this will throw my whole ritual into confusion as I usually need a cup of coffee before having a tulip, which means I'll have to move process step ' drink coffee' to the very beginning of the process, and seeing as I can't drink coffee without a couple of biscuits (puke otherwise) your change request is more complicated than it seems on first impressions.
    Combine the two with a Coffee Enema. And no Puking either

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaffinch View Post
    This whole thread is very, very, very

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yep it is. Sometimes I can have one before the shower and then another one after but normally the effect of having the shower seems to loosen up the bowels for me. Also cleaning my teeth and using mouthwash always makes me want to pee...
    Yes, and this entire operation must be carried out with pinpoint precision to avoid confusing any of the various liquids or pastes involved.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Both Mitch and Darmstadt seem to have showers before having a tulip. Surely it's better the other way round?
    Yep it is. Sometimes I can have one before the shower and then another one after but normally the effect of having the shower seems to loosen up the bowels for me. Also cleaning my teeth and using mouthwash always makes me want to pee...

Leave a comment:

• Chaffinch
    replied
    This whole thread is very, very, very

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Erm, yeah, probably is. Thanks. However, this will throw my whole ritual into confusion as I usually need a cup of coffee before having a tulip, which means I'll have to move process step ' drink coffee' to the very beginning of the process, and seeing as I can't drink coffee without a couple of biscuits (puke otherwise) your change request is more complicated than it seems on first impressions.
    I get the same problem when changing time zones. Can’t go; so I take a shower. Pop down to the restaurant for breakfast and coffee. Checkout the hotel and then it’s time for a crap. All wrong I tell you.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    It's what pays for my Lobster dinner this evening.
    And our trip to Dubai tomorrow evening

Chin-chin!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Bloody testers being deliberately difficult.

It has ever been thus!
    It's what pays for my Lobster dinner this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Bloody testers being deliberately difficult.

It has ever been thus!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Both Mitch and Darmstadt seem to have showers before having a tulip. Surely it's better the other way round?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    Meant to make the manhood look larger by all accounts.....
    Excellent !

So THATS why me saus looks so small. It's an Anaconda striving to peek through the canopy of the matto Grosso

I think I'll chop the jungle back, slip on a pair of white cuffs and a bow tie, then leap out of the bathroom at the missus when she comes home from work tonight.
    Boy, is she in for a suprise

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Brush teeth (including spare set)
    Remove ear wax (from hearing aid).
    Nit spay hair
    Use nail brush to remove cheese from dick.
    Select underwear with least skid marks.
    Socks just follow around the house.
    Cover up with Old Spice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X