• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Hamster asleep on its wheel?"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Only puns, I think.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Hope your wife gets better soon. The inability to post nonsense in General is a serious issue and not to be made the subject of ill-judged humour.
    Is there any other kind? Is there truly anything humorous to some that isn't to the detriment of someone else?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually you sad fecker, my wifes extremely ill & I've been off work for a bit & trying to balance work, hospital/doctors/appointments and looking after the kids. Funnily enough I really don't care what a sad loser on the internet thinks and so you'll excuse me when I can't really be bothered to get worked up or continue the usual General nonsense we all participate in.

Sorted out childcare now back in the office but still going to be too busy to post. That the flounce you wanted.

Hope your wife gets better soon. The inability to post nonsense in General is a serious issue and not to be made the subject of ill-judged humour.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The culprit post by mf was removed by admin. I was responding to this post. The offended party pm'd me and I removed my post. I would have been quicker about it if it wasn't for a crappy 3G signal.
    I'll PM you the location of your wife and kids now that you've complied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    The culprit post by mf was removed by admin. I was responding to this post. The offended party pm'd me and I removed my post. I would have been quicker about it if it wasn't for a crappy 3G signal.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Hey Pondy, get your facts straight before calling poor form. HTH.
    I got the person who accused you of being a right <insert name here> wrong.

Not the fact that you threw your toys despite having a link to your companies website in your profile.

Or have I got this completely wrong. You've deleted the post anyways so you must have agreed with me

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Sorry. My mistake.
    Hey Pondy, get your facts straight before calling poor form. HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    For the record that was Clippy.
    Sorry. My mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Aww, welcome back. Feeling better now?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Poor form Suity.

Especially considering the hissy fit you threw when MF mentioned your forename.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Poor form Suity.

Especially considering the hissy fit you threw when MF mentioned your forename.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Actually you sad fecker, my wifes extremely ill & I've been off work for a bit & trying to balance work, hospital/doctors/appointments and looking after the kids. Funnily enough I really don't care what a sad loser on the internet thinks and so you'll excuse me when I can't really be bothered to get worked up or continue the usual General nonsense we all participate in.

Sorted out childcare now back in the office but still going to be too busy to post. That the flounce you wanted.

Nope.

Go f**k yourself.
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I am tumescent with the thought of an mf flounce

And 10/10 for bedwetting
    I had to look that one up:
    This swelling includes expanding caunt...

Tumescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Sorry to hear about your wife. I thought Kleine-Levin was fairly benign, and at worst you were busy hoovering, ironing, etc.

And one for you too:

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I am tumescent with the thought of an mf flounce

And 10/10 for bedwetting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X