• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Double Extended!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Double Extended!"

Collapse

• conned tractor
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    ...and today, like a phone call out of the blue, I have another offer from another clientco, Extend-o-boomed!!

Same rate, 200 mile round trip instead of 600, longer term, and side step into architecting, decisions, decisions....
    Beating them away with a tulipty stick is a good place to be.....congrats :banana.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    ...and today, like a phone call out of the blue, I have another offer from another clientco, Extend-o-boomed!!

Same rate, 200 mile round trip instead of 600, longer term, and side step into architecting, decisions, decisions....

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Well done

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by b0redom View Post
    Are you perchance in Swansea? I keep getting called up about that gig, but it's just way to far from home.
    Fraid so.

Location not ideal but depleted warchest dictates and the rate is great...

Leave a comment:

• b0redom
    replied
    Are you perchance in Swansea? I keep getting called up about that gig, but it's just way to far from home.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Nice one on the extension and nice one on the POWER7's..

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    good work

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Nice one stek

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I told the missus to wake me up by tapping on the door softly, but firmly
    because I like soft firm knockers

boom boom

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Winner!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stek
    started a topic Double Extended!

Double Extended!

Yes, it's an extender!

Had an extention on the table, three months from Sept, not accepted yet, prolly will on last minute tho whilst I look for ideal_gig_on_doorstep, just got offered another two months after that!

Hmm, plus we've got some POWER7's being racked up now, CV-tastic!

Just wish it wasn't the back of beyond.....

Working...
X