• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hot hot hot

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hot hot hot"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Quite. I guess all the Germans are tittering and calling him insellafen (island monkey) behind his back
    Public quotation service for the benefit of those who wrongly added sasguru to Ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I've just spent a week or so in sunny France, and the last thing I thought of doing is posting on here.

But if I had to live abroad again, I'd also probably post a lot about how good it is, to keep myself cheered up. Psychology I suppose.
    Quite. I guess all the Germans are tittering and calling him insellafen (island monkey) behind his back

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    So you're posting to CUK while in the beer garden? I feel sorry for you ...

Does soemone want to quote me?
    I've just spent a week or so in sunny France, and the last thing I thought of doing is posting on here.

But if I had to live abroad again, I'd also probably post a lot about how good it is, to keep myself cheered up. Psychology I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Pooperscoop, since he has no mates.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Can you still get watneys red barrel?
    Thats "bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel" and no you can't. have a Monty Python sketch instead.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    It's been mid twenties all day here and now, just as I'm about to leave work wearing a short sleeve shirt it's started pnissing down. Thunder and lightning!

bollox
    Sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    sasguru
    Better than AtW
    This message is still hidden because sasguru is on your nork list.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Left work an hour ago, in the beer garden now. 35 degrees at the minute. Wondering about that roast chicken....

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    It's been mid twenties all day here and now, just as I'm about to leave work wearing a short sleeve shirt it's started pnissing down. Thunder and lightning!

bollox

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Farenheit, Watneys Red Barrel and a Readers Digest Atlas I presume. Personally I'm sitting naked (well, just my reliable leopardskin thong on) by the pool with a nice bottle of wine in the cooler next to me (and some strange, quite gay, cigarettes I bought at a Tabac)
    Can you still get watneys red barrel?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well it's 55 degrees where I am and I've got ten litres of beer to get through before lunch and I've just got out of my three hundred metre pool with views over the Himalayas AND the Caribbean. Beat that.
    Farenheit, Watneys Red Barrel and a Readers Digest Atlas I presume. Personally I'm sitting naked (well, just my reliable leopardskin thong on) by the pool with a nice bottle of wine in the cooler next to me (and some strange, quite gay, cigarettes I bought at a Tabac)

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Well it's 55 degrees where I am and I've got ten litres of beer to get through before lunch and I've just got out of my three hundred metre pool with views over the Himalayas AND the Caribbean. Beat that.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Who needs to sit in the kitchen to do that?
    Pooperscoop, since he has no mates.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X