• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Just noticed...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Just noticed..."

Collapse

• Chaffinch
    replied
    Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
    It was me who died - I am writing from heaven

Awkward .....

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Shark attack victim's funeral to be held at church where he married just three weeks ago | Mail Online

Sad story.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    If he'd have been a contractor then he'd have been back in the office come Monday morning.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Pork Belly

I wish I never saw that...

Leave a comment:

• DeludedAussie
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    The poor chap killed by a shark recently was an IT consultant.

Shark attack widow pays tribute to 'brave' husband | Metro.co.uk

Not a CUK'er hopefully.
    It was me who died - I am writing from heaven

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    That black and white wetsuit saves your bacon everytime MF. The killer whale look frightens the beejayzus out of any self-respecting shark.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I am always aware there maybe an agent in the sea which is why when out with my scuba gear I alway ensure i have larger flippers and less weights than the permies I'm swimming with.
    That black and white wetsuit saves your bacon everytime MF. The killer whale look frightens the beejayzus out of any self-respecting shark.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    That last photo of the poor couple on the beach

isn't it only a matter of time before someone photoshops a shark's fin onto it..

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    I am always aware there maybe an agent in the sea which is why when out with my scuba gear I alway ensure i have larger flippers and less weights than the permies I'm drinking with.
    FTFY

Don't think it counts when you wear it in the pub though

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I am always aware there maybe an agent in the sea which is why when out with my scuba gear I alway ensure i have larger flippers and less weights than the permies I'm swimming with.
    Flippers, eh? You sound like a professional.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    **** off, the amount of blubber you're carrying no shark would touch you.

Now killer whales are partial to a bit of the old wobbly walrus, that's who you should be looking out for tusky.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Damn, MF posted already
    The story was about the consultant. Not the shark.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ah, so that's the difference between a contractor and a consultant is it? Whether permie or not permie.

I must admit I feel like shark food when I'm the furthest out from shore, even in the Med.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    The poor chap killed by a shark recently was an IT consultant.

Shark attack widow pays tribute to 'brave' husband | Metro.co.uk

Not a CUK'er hopefully.
    Damn, MF posted already

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Says IT Consultant so we can assume a permie.

Luckily for us IT contractors he would have been in first in and last out.
    Ah, so that's the difference between a contractor and a consultant is it? Whether permie or not permie.

I must admit I feel like shark food when I'm the furthest out from shore, even in the Med.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X