• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just noticed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I am always aware there maybe an agent in the sea which is why when out with my scuba gear I alway ensure i have larger flippers and less weights than the permies I'm swimming with.
    That black and white wetsuit saves your bacon everytime MF. The killer whale look frightens the beejayzus out of any self-respecting shark.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      That black and white wetsuit saves your bacon everytime MF. The killer whale look frightens the beejayzus out of any self-respecting shark.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        The poor chap killed by a shark recently was an IT consultant.

Shark attack widow pays tribute to 'brave' husband | Metro.co.uk

Not a CUK'er hopefully.
        It was me who died - I am writing from heaven

Comment

Originally posted by Pork Belly

I wish I never saw that...
          Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

If he'd have been a contractor then he'd have been back in the office come Monday morning.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Shark attack victim's funeral to be held at church where he married just three weeks ago | Mail Online

Sad story.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
                It was me who died - I am writing from heaven

Awkward .....

Comment

Working...
                X