• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should the EDL be supported ?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    a festering bunch of sh1tey stinking lying ungrateful thieving nasty little scrotes with no respect who do need a good kicking, whoever dishes it out

Yeah.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-were-lad.html

Yeah, they bloody do don't they.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    a festering bunch of sh1tey stinking lying ungrateful thieving nasty little scrotes with no respect who do need a good kicking, whoever dishes it out

I stand corrected.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yeah, I know.

It's just they (the rioters/looters) are a bunch of stinking little scrotes with no respect who do need a good kicking, whoever dishes it out.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It would be very difficult to put them back in their box after the events.

Unfortunately we have to rely on an ineffective Police force that only knows how to arrest after the crime rather than preventing crime in the first place.

The vigilante groups will only cause more problems.

Some idiot on Twitter mentioned sending the army in. FFS, they're even less qualified to Police.
    The EDL are islamaphobic, not racist (allegedly). The rioting has not been caused by disaffected Muslim youths. The BNP will be the ones who make capital out of this.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It is rather tempting to show them what "inflicting on their human rights" really means.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Unfortunately we have to rely on an ineffective Police force that only knows how to arrest after the crime rather than preventing crime in the first place.

Some idiot on Twitter mentioned sending the army in. FFS, they're even less qualified to Police.
    Yeah, I know.

It's just they (the rioters/looters) are a bunch of stinking little scrotes with no respect who do need a good kicking, whoever dishes it out.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    What about the "No, I don't support them but let them give the "rioters" a good kicking anyway to save the police getting into trouble for doing it" option?

Last edited by Churchill; 10 August 2011, 11:52.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    I think I've displayed a little more intellect in my posts that you have in yours..
    From this point on, all bets are off!

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    FTFY

I think I've displayed a little more intellect in my posts that you have in yours..

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm behind them. Let them crack some heads.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    This is not a valid poll. Where is the AndyW option?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Where is the AndyW for fuhrer option?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    I support the EDL. But as I clearly have an intellect that is smaller than a vole's wedding tackle, I don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone on here
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    What about the "No, I don't support them but let them give the "rioters" a good kicking anyway to save the police getting into trouble for doing it" option?
    I think that´s called the ´Belfast Option´ after some place it was tried a few times. No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X