• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Newbies ruining the board"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    are they made out of lead?
    Titanium. And don't forget it.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm big boned.
    are they made out of lead?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I'm big boned.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Have you seen the size of his stomach?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    No, I'm talking about football you rootin' tootin' inbred.
    Are you sure he can root? Have you seen the size of his stomach?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    You talkin' about soccer you slack jawed, crooked teeth, poorly educated, low life expectency, used to rule the world but don't now but boy do you like to go on about it and the 2nd world war and the Germans and how you beat them(after we turned up and helped your sorry asses) but we love the Queen you moaning limey b'stard?
    No, I'm talking about football you rootin' tootin' inbred.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Oi, yanki doodle.

Do you even understand football?

Not the sh!te US version but the version played by over half the world.
    You talkin' about soccer you slack jawed, crooked teeth, poorly educated, low life expectency, used to rule the world but don't now but boy do you like to go on about it and the 2nd world war and the Germans and how you beat them(after we turned up and helped your sorry asses) but we love the Queen you moaning limey b'stard?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    He is the Stirling Albion of General.
    Oi, yanki doodle.

Do you even understand football?

Not the sh!te US version but the version played by over half the world.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well it takes one to know one.
    He is the Stirling Albion of General.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Have you been on that Uniform Dating site again?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Now, now, we both know that I am in fact a quality poster. Don't let your already poor judgement be further clouded by resentment that I see you for the aging fat talentless drug-addled nasty pathetic little no-nothing **** that you are.
    Well it takes one to know one.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Maybe there needs to be a kindergarten forum where newbie posters can hone their skills against each other before being promoted to General. Make it like a football league. The top 3 newbies can post in General and the three worst posters get relegated.

So that'll be Atw, Old Greg and Moscow Mule to get relegated.
    Now, now, we both know that I am in fact a quality poster. Don't let your already poor judgement be further clouded by resentment that I see you for the aging fat talentless drug-addled nasty pathetic little no-nothing **** that you are.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Who wouldn't love her? She's a picture of loveliness.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I love General

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Maybe there needs to be a kindergarten forum where newbie posters can hone their skills against each other before being promoted to General. Make it like a football league. The top 3 newbies can post in General and the three worst posters get relegated.

So that'll be Atw, Old Greg and Moscow Mule to get relegated.
    You'd get relegated.

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X