• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Smallest Invoice Raised?"

Collapse

• thunderlizard
    replied
    It might have been an expenses-only invoice that the client asked me to raise before the month ended for some odd accruals accounting reason. It think included some underpants and a **** t-shirt I had to buy for an unexpected overnight stay at one of their provincial sites.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    28.9 KB

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    28.9 KB

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    I've just raised an invoice to ExAgency for paying the final invoice 4 days late. It was for the princely sum of 72p.

Yes, it'll cost me about that to print it and post it (although cost of post subsidised by putting it in envelope with Notice Before Action for unpaid disputed invoice), but it'll cost them more to process. Brilliant.

So, whats the smallest invoice you have ever raised?
    If someone claiming to run a business billed me for being 4 days late, I'd laugh all the way to the bin.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Because your worth it.
    Obviously an annual invoice kind of guy.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
    My smallest invoice has been for 25K

HTH
    Because your worth it.

Leave a comment:

• IR35 Avoider
    replied
    My online accountant has just started putting a big warning in their web-based software for not fully paid invoices.

I have two invoices since I started where the agent has paid me 1p more that I invoiced.

So I've created an extra invoice and assigned 2p of income to it.

(I've just worked out that the discrepancy is because I invoice with a monthly total of days, and they pay on the basis of weekly totals from my monthly timesheet. If I put separate line items for each week in my monthly invoice, the discrepancy won't happen in future.)

Leave a comment:

• DeludedAussie
    replied
    I've just raised an invoice to ExAgency for paying the final invoice 4 days late. It was for the princely sum of 72p.

Yes, it'll cost me about that to print it and post it (although cost of post subsidised by putting it in envelope with Notice Before Action for unpaid disputed invoice), but it'll cost them more to process. Brilliant.

My smallest invoice has been for 25K

HTH

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

You can also claim compensation for late payment. https://payontime.co.uk/late-payment...st-calculators

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    <placeholder for bulltulip amounts like 10k+>
    Who will that be from we wonder.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

<placeholder for bulltulip amounts like 10k+>

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    started a topic Smallest Invoice Raised?

Smallest Invoice Raised?

Working...
X