• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are Veteran Posters damaging the CUK brand?"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yeah, go on, run away ya yellow bastard!

And let that be a lesson to you!
    Who you calling a bastard.

I'm far more

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Why do they make the smooth stuff then. It can't be that people like the taste.
    It may not actually have been peanut butter i suppoose more just some foodstuff which was designed to look like turd but in reality was nothing more offensive than peanut butter (or similar I guess)

but i must stress I am no expert.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    You're talking about American's here. They have no taste (buds).

Having suitably lowered the tone I think I'll call it quits for the weekend. See ya Monday.
    Yeah, go on, run away ya yellow bastard!

And let that be a lesson to you!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    You're talking about American's here. They have no taste (buds).

Having suitably lowered the tone I think I'll call it quits for the weekend. See ya Monday.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I'm no expert in this, but I'm fairly sure smooth peanut butter wasn't designed for the sole aim of squirting up one's bottom.

I agree that it's vile though.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I don't think you could 'squirt' peanut butter, realistically, in any case.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

and again...
    I don't think you could 'squirt' peanut butter, realistically, in any case.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Please make that your autosig

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    there are rumours it is fake - e.g. she managed to squirt a load of peanut butter up there and then poo it out...

but really I do not wish to examine it to closely
    and again...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Noooo seriously - i was on the egde of a conversation of people talking about it....

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    there are rumours it is fake - e.g. she managed to squirt a load of peanut butter up there and then poo it out...

That made me guffaw out loud. You have really detailed knowledge of this.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Liar

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If it was just eating a bit of tulip then that would be bad. But it isn't, it's far far worse.
    Ok- we get it. You're a prude!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well, any fetish to do with getting shagged up the arse or eating tulip is just plain wrong.
    Please make that your autosig

Leave a comment:

Working...
X