• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is this playground becoming rougher (part deux)"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I think accounts are being created for the sole purpose of trolling so those accounts are attacked in a variety of creative ways, I don't think its any worse than the last round of abuse against Russell (btw what ever happened to him)
    He got tulip-canned.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You might at least have put up a poll you worthless little tulip stain.
    Its a shame there isn't a

Looks at the poll on top of page and asks DaveB if he needs some glasses smiley. I'll just have to make do with

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Following the totally and utterly unjustified complaint that posters on this forum are being bullied does anyone believe that this is the case?
    You might at least have put up a poll you worthless little tulip stain.

EDIT: Dammit, too slow again.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I think accounts are being created for the sole purpose of trolling so those accounts are attacked in a variety of creative ways, I don't think its any worse than the last round of abuse against Russell (btw what ever happened to him)

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    No - the kids are just getting pansier.

Now, do you fancy a scrap?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a poll Is this playground becoming rougher (part deux)

Is this playground becoming rougher (part deux)

Yes it's been getting worse
    0.00%
    Nope it's the same as always
    46.67%
    It's been far worse than this
    33.33%
    My 15 sockies act as minders
    13.33%
    AndyWs mum is my minder so I'm ok
    6.67%
    Following the totally and utterly unjustified complaint that posters on this forum are being bullied does anyone believe that this is the case?

Working...
X