• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I need a pot noodle…."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by ee61re View Post
    Pictures please?
    That's really going to help him look normal, sneakily taking a picture of her.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    There is a desk just opposite me, someone from another team has moved onto it a few weeks ago.

As today is dress down day for the awards ceremony at a hotel later on, this lass is looking hot. Sizzling. Like she is dressed up for a night on the town.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Dave over there says your name is Wilma

My name's not Rodney, you plonker.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Good god - I just read this post, without realising what I was doing started to laugh, as I started to look at the said fair maiden, who looked back at me, which made me realise I was looking at her, so had to jerk my head at a weird angle to pretend I was actually looking at the ceiling instead.
    OK jerky is good, we can work with this. What we will do here is work the sympathy angle. We need to convince her you have tourettes.

Carrying on spasmodically jerking, count to 10 then scream "Vagina!" at the top of your voice. When she gives you a startled look, explain you have tourettes and you'll be up to your nuts in guts in no time at all.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Good job. He can fashion himself a Bridgend Cravat!!

OUCH !!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Rope on it's way in the post
    Good job. He can fashion himself a Bridgend Cravat!!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Hanging is too good for some
    Not for me

My Mrs is forever telling me she wishes I was properly hung

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Sidle up to her, or sachet up to her if you prefer.

Nonchalantly push your ray-bans to the edge of your nose and peer over them and make eye contact.

Then repeat these words :

"Wow, you don't sweat much for a fat lass!"

In the ensuing laughter, suggest a drink after work.

Piece of cake.
    Good god - I just read this post, without realising what I was doing started to laugh, as I started to look at the said fair maiden, who looked back at me, which made me realise I was looking at her, so had to jerk my head at a weird angle to pretend I was actually looking at the ceiling instead.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Hanging is too good for some

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Man flu is serious tulip. I'd appreciate some support here.
    Why not change your name to Darren Anderton you big girl's blouse. You have more time off than the Pope's wedding tackle!!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Humph, what's new sicknote?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Not been bold enough to ask her that as yet..... Oooh, this is hard!
    EO's top tip for a Thursday.

1. Identify the main competition. (some body building twat with a gob full of teeth)

2. Approach the bird and say 'Dave over there says your name is Wilma, but I told him it's......'

then she will jump in and offer up her name to you. then you come on here and tell us

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I'm ill ffs.

Humph, what's new sicknote?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    That spelling error has made me larf, I like it
    I'm ill ffs.