• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tat on the Internet"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Funny but somehow quite scary;

reborn dolls, fake baby, baby dolls and lifelike babies

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure - Archie McPhee & Co.

Sigmund Freud Action Figure - Archie McPhee & Co.

Avenging Narwhal Play Set - Archie McPhee & Co.

Actually, the Avenging Narwhal is pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    It's the Kitten Dreams Musical Egg for me. I've ordered two.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Now that's just wrong in so many ways. Vinyl lifelike babies yeuch.
    Nothing feels better than holding a child in your arms, his loving face staring up at yours right before he falls asleep. Dressed in soft, cuddly teddy bear pajamas, this special So Truly Real® baby boy doll by acclaimed doll artist Linda Webb is all ready for you to rock him into dreamland!

Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, this 19-inch baby doll is handcrafted to look and feel like a real newborn, from his soft RealTouch™ vinyl skin and hand painted features to his delicate wisps of hand applied hair. Best of all, a battery powered mechanism raises and lowers his chest in a realistic breathing pattern, making this lifelike baby boy doll such a pleasure to hold! Strong demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!

• Celebrate the joys of a sleepy baby with this adorable So Truly Real® "breathing" baby boy doll by master doll artist Linda Webb
    • Handcrafted to look and feel like a real newborn, with RealTouch™ vinyl skin, hand-painted features and delicate wisps of hand-applied hair
    • Dressed in soft pajamas and a knit cap, both accented with a cute teddy bear appliqué
    • Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
    • Measures 19" L; 48.3 cm L
    • Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
    • Backed by our famous 365-day guarantee

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    OK, time for a new CUK Theme / Competition. Who can find the online shop that sells the most nasty, cheap, tacky tat imaginable (now that MFs shop has gone bust)? This stuff is actually that bad the site is almost funny.

Enjoy.

Collectibles | Memorabilia | Jewellery | Bradford Exchange
    Now that's just wrong in so many ways. Vinyl lifelike babies yeuch.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Harrods - Luxury beauty and fragrance, fashion accessories, gifts

In my eyes its overpriced pretentious tat aimed at the gullible.

I seek value in my purchases.
    Harrods teams up with Dixons | Money | guardian.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    The Franklin Mint | Collectibles, Coins, Diecast Cars, Dolls & Jewelry

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    OK, time for a new CUK Theme / Competition. Who can find the online shop that sells the most nasty, cheap, tacky tat imaginable (now that MFs shop has gone bust)? This stuff is actually that bad the site is almost funny.

Enjoy.

Those 'lifelike' dolls!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Harrods - Luxury beauty and fragrance, fashion accessories, gifts

In my eyes its overpriced pretentious tat aimed at the gullible.

I seek value in my purchases.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    TAT

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

Enjoy.

PRINCESS DIANA DEATH CERTIFICATE & WILL MEMORABILIA | eBay

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    started a topic Tat on the Internet

Tat on the Internet

Enjoy.

Working...
X