• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contractor UK Fantasy Football League"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Well last year I didn't play it, and then they gave us another one after Christmas. Hasn't done me much good though.

Leave a comment:

• Power Mortgages Ltd
    replied
    Wildcard played too this week.

Bit early I know but thought I could take advantage of transfer window closing and also if any players get crocked in the international games, I could change them about again without costing me anything.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Depends what database you're using.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    What's a wildcard?
    Depends what database you're using.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    What's a wildcard?
    As many transfers as you want to make in one go, as opposed to the usual 1 or 2. I rebuilt my whole team.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    What's a wildcard?
    Where you can make as many transfers you like without suffering any penalties

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I played my wildcard.
    What's a wildcard?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Do the players just spend the whole time complaining about how it's not their fault they scored an own goal?

I know its early but wildcard has been played after the transfer windows closed, brought in Eto'o and Ozil

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Suity's Allstars registered. Good luck all.
    Do the players just spend the whole time complaining about how it's not their fault they scored an own goal?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I played my wildcard.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    As transfers are still free I've pretty much started again, with a different tactic. Rather than looking for bargains to fund a star player I've gone for quality everywhere on the pitch.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I've just had a panic transfer session, got rid of Bale and spent the money beefing up all over the pitch.
    Ta for the reminder.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I've just had a panic transfer session, got rid of Bale and spent the money beefing up all over the pitch.
    Last edited by doodab; 23 August 2013, 15:48.

Leave a comment:

• Power Mortgages Ltd
    replied
    'Nice to Michu' ... I didnt think my first week was that bad with RVP bagging 2, Lambert getting a goal and Sturridge scoring too coupled with Ivanovic too but currently sat 6th some 34 points behind first place!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Olympic Mayonnaise - sitting 3rd.

Wildcard on week 1 would be a little drastic! I'm waiting to have 2 transfers in hand before I make changes, got to plan ahead for the return of Suarez.
    I may look at the wild card at the end of the transfer window

Leave a comment:

Working...
X