• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dullard cretin a***wipe f****** moron b***end git"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    My left ball aches
    Squeeze the other one to distract from the pain.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    And your avatar still looks like a bloke.
    Next time, feel free to send them an example of my work instead.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    It's nice to see some things never change. SY01's still the forum drama queen
    And your avatar still looks like a bloke.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Shove your neg rep up your arse DP
    Feel free to neg away.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    It's nice to see some things never change. SY01's still the forum drama queen

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Shove your neg rep up your arse DP

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think you are right.

Suity - don't give them any details or quote them a price for delivering the POC and nail anything else down via (expensive) change requests. It works for bob.
    I downed tools immediately. I will present tomorrow morning as planned and then depart.
    They know where to find me and unless their first words are "please sign the 6 month contract" I shan't be interested.

Off now to pick up SY03 from school.

My left ball aches. It might be client co doing this.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    Sounds like they've just pumped you for a bit of free consultancy.
    I think you are right.

Suity - don't give them any details or quote them a price for delivering the POC and nail anything else down via (expensive) change requests. It works for bob.

Leave a comment:

• landl
    replied
    Sounds like they've just pumped you for a bit of free consultancy.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    A client of mine wants to write a product for resale and has approached me to help.

It's a kind of workflow system, and workflow is one of my specialities. The alarm bells should have been ringing when they asked me how long it would take to develop.
    They sound like those imbeciles who think that just because a web site is easy to use it must be trivial to develop.

Along the lines of "I have this great money-spinning idea; but I need your help designing and building a time machine to realise it."

Leave a comment:

• The Agents View
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I knew it was going to end badly after the first sentence.

Think yourself lucky - I got to the subject, and thought someone was calling me....

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Hey SY, Are you doing work without a signed contract.

Invoice them for the POC prior to the presentation, and wait for the cash before presenting.

Bog off dull custacean.
    Is that like a crab but filled with Yellow Vanilla Sauce.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 7 July 2011, 12:56.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Bog off dull custacean.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    A client of mine wants to write a product for resale and has approached me to help.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Just quote them a huge amount and take their money. They can always say no.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X