• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Neg reppers

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Neg reppers"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I had a look at the reps thing. You lot are extremely wierd. Post something like "Hitler was a great bloke" and nowt but you get a neg rep for saying "Whoops, I didn't read that".
    It's a game. Sometimes fun, sometimes a willy-waving exercise. I'm sure it will be fun again.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I had a look at the reps thing. You lot are extremely wierd. Post something like "Hitler was a great bloke" and nowt but you get a neg rep for saying "Whoops, I didn't read that".

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    I thought it would be clearly obvious from my ost on here. I only did it because you neg repped me first. What does the site say? Dont be surprised if you get the same in return?

You never answered me about lewisham?
    What the fook are you talking about it? Lewisham???

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Thanks (Wim for the anonymous rep on this). Or should I say 'Mr Hypocrite!). Sockies as wel you dirty scouse.... scouser!!!l!!!!
    I thought it would be clearly obvious from my ost on here. I only did it because you neg repped me first. What does the site say? Dont be surprised if you get the same in return?

You never answered me about lewisham?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    "You dirty rep slagging whore bitch hoochy momma"

That made me just snort out my tea through my nose.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    No numbnuts, slag is the same as whore. He should have just left it at rep whore.

Mmmm. Rep Slag

May have to start using it.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Would slag be better?
    No numbnuts, slag is the same as whore. He should have just left it at rep whore.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Oooops! On top of that I made it possible for you to discover that it was me!

Am I now in that list of members who you thoroughly dislike ?
    You are getting there.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Didn't I say you were looking a bit fat?
    Yes. Gimp.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I love the fact that people are still repping as other people, but now including (honestly) after the name

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Hey OG,

I just noticed your sig. You wicked person!
    He loves it really.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Hey OG,

I just noticed your sig. You wicked person!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Or me.

You'd really have to be sad to have a sockie.
    You are one class act, Zeity.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Most of my neggies have been from people who hardly post at all, or if they do I hadn't noticed.

and, surprisingly, not one from Russell.
    But Russell's were special (they are grey and totally worthless).

Is there anyone who has not got at least one sockie?
    Not me. One account is more than enough.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Is there anyone who has not got at least one sockie?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Most of my neggies have been from people who hardly post at all, or if they do I hadn't noticed.

and, surprisingly, not one from Russell.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Since I cannot for the life of me remember what reps I left, I think this is about as realistic as wodewick's PM campaign to down-rep MF a few weeks ago.
    Perhaps you should start keeping a diary.

Code:
    <li class="floatcontainer blockrow summaryinfo neg" id="reputationbit_1340097_6573"><div class="userinfo"><div class="datetime">6th June 2011 <span class="time">14:30</span></div></div><div class="iteminfo"><div class="title"><span class="shade">Thread:</span> <a class="smallfont" href="general/67452-russell-retard-sibling-andyw-post1340097.html#post1340097">Russell is the retard...</a></div><p class="comment">you're COCK royalty</p></div></li>
    Search Results - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Leave a comment:

Working...
X