• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK memes outside of the forums"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I went for a curry the other day and when they bought the poppadums the chutney came with a spoon.
    Did you lick it?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    As I was walking to the last CUK bash, there was this short balding nerdy American chap sat outside the pub talking to a tatty baseball bat. He looked like he was trying to strike up the courage to go in. He was wearing a T-Shirt emblazened "MarillionFan UK" which looked sort of like the CUK logo. He was muttering to himself and had quite a nervous twitch. He smelt of strong body odour and appeared very nervous of me. I asked him if he was alright and he ran off muttering something about "getting back to his Tat shop".

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I was out the other day for a drive in the countryside near Luton last weekend when all of a sudden I came around a corner as a lady in a car was coming the other way. Anyway she swerved and skidded towards an overweight sweating fella on a bike wearing a shabbyTottenham shirt, tracky bottoms with a stupid goaty beard. She was miles away but he panicked, through his bike in a hedge and jumped in after it, where a large damp puddle appeared around his feet & he burst into tears.

And I thought to myself...

That's was lucky, he could have really been hurt.

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    I see 'Tulip' products in Tescos all the time... for example:

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Yes.

I mean No.

Dammit.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I don't even look at ms doodab's facebook page, never mind my friends wives.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Pondy,

how can your friend's wife be your friend ?

you shaggin 'er ?

Milan.
    Yes.

I mean No.

Dammit.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I was talking yesterday about fast track visa "Bobs", and the state of the market. Got some weird looks.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    No, she's my friend too. It was right there on the screen just above a long list of what people like on youtube and just below a picture of someones lunch.

Pondy,

how can your friend's wife be your friend ?

you shaggin 'er ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I went for a curry the other day and when they bought the poppadums the chutney came with a spoon.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I went to a 70's vintage evening a few weeks ago and Bad Manners were playing. They were advertising themselves as SKA.

There were also some Mods there!

Weird.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    this is an interesting product of today's facebook world

Pondy,

by stalking your friend's wife's Facebook page are you crossing the historical
    boundaries of marital interpersonal relationships ?

Milan.
    No, she's my friend too. It was right there on the screen just above a long list of what people like on youtube and just below a picture of someones lunch.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    The wife of a mate of mine updated her facebook status to say;

Just got home shattered. Hopefully feel better after a pot noodle.

It made I chuckle. Unless of course she's a poster here.

this is an interesting product of today's facebook world

Pondy,

by stalking your friend's wife's Facebook page are you crossing the historical
    boundaries of marital interpersonal relationships ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Mate came back from a stag do saying he'd gone to the Red Light district, handed over good money for a Dutch Rose and ended up with tulips from Amsterdam.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic CUK memes outside of the forums

CUK memes outside of the forums

The wife of a mate of mine updated her facebook status to say;

Just got home shattered. Hopefully feel better after a pot noodle.

It made I chuckle. Unless of course she's a poster here.

Working...
X