• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Argggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Pigeons like you too
    Isn't that meant to be lucky?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I know. He did a bloody good job of getting it exactly right too.
    Pigeons like you too

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    eeewwwe

orrible
    I know. He did a bloody good job of getting it exactly right too.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Gecko tulipting in your belly button while sunbathing under an umberella..... It was minging.
    eeewwwe

orrible

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Gecko tail, dropping on your face, after one lost a fight. That was quite disconcerting.
    Gecko tulipting in your belly button while sunbathing under an umberella..... It was minging.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    We had a spider in our spout, an incy wincy little thing it was, then we had some precipitation and it was flooded out, but, luckily the sun emerged, dried up the rainwater which enabled the incy wincy spider to reoccupy the spout.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    There is nothing more disconcerting than having one drop on your face in the middle of the night
    Gecko tail, dropping on your face, after one lost a fight. That was quite disconcerting.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I woke up in Belize with a spider sat on my head drinking the moisture from my eye. That was interesting.

And another time while clearing out the garage I was bitten on the hand by a spider. The area around my thumb swelled up and turned black for a while.

Still, I'm quite fond of spiders.
    Had the same. Been bitten a couple of times by wolf spiders as a child. Used to have a tree that used to brush the window of our house. They'd pop in through the window. There is nothing more disconcerting than having one drop on your face in the middle of the night and they're little buggers when they bite. Like a bee sting.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I woke up in Belize with a spider sat on my head drinking the moisture from my eye. That was interesting.

And another time while clearing out the garage I was bitten on the hand by a spider. The area around my thumb swelled up and turned black for a while.

Still, I'm quite fond of spiders.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't know, I've never tried eating one. There are quite a few venomous species in the UK - as in "all of them". However, most can't pierce human skin, so you're ok.
    He may have come across the UK's largest spider Welcome to the web site dedicated to the fen raft spider | Dolomedes.org.uk

The swamp or fen spider. Grows up to a whopping 7cm across. Likes to sit in the toilet bowl and then come up and bite your bum.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Calm down CH, we don't have any poisonous spiders in this country...
    I don't know, I've never tried eating one. There are quite a few venomous species in the UK - as in "all of them". However, most can't pierce human skin, so you're ok.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'll bite.

Why do you have a Mexican in the house?
    I daren't say. He could be watching.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sorry about that. I won't be sleeping either what with the Mexican in the house.
    I'll bite.

Why do you have a Mexican in the house?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Ah tulipe, now I'm not gonna sleep

Got bitten by one in the US a few years ago and was sick for weeks.
    Sorry about that. I won't be sleeping either what with the Mexican in the house.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    What! You hate black people now??? FFS! WHat's wrong with you man!
    It was the stockings around the ankles <shudder>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X