• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Von Essen

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Von Essen"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I would like to take you up on this offer. what do i have to do ?

I want to warn the rest of you that my incontinence is now sub-judicae, any further comment will be met will a legal response

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    what issues? what are you going on about ?
    I've been threatened with legal action if I talk about your issue.
    ..I want to warn the rest of you that my incontinence is now sub-judicae, any further comment will be met will a legal response.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Bad choice of pic. You'll get Incognito all hot and bothered thinking about Minestrone again.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Who is the mysterious Van Essen?

Is it Dave B the hardworking director?
    Is it Ruby the secretary?
    Or is it the mild mannered janitor???

Couullllllllddddd be!!!!!

:

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    thanks gorn.
    this ve bloke makes a lot of assumptions
    that'll be a -ve then

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Von Essen View Post
    I have yet to hear from any of the posters regarding the issues mentioned above.

Von Essen remains totally committed to delivering excellent service, so please do get in touch if you have any concerns.

Kind regards

VE

Leave a comment:

• Von Essen
    replied
    Looking forward to hearing from you

I have yet to hear from any of the posters regarding the issues mentioned above.

Von Essen remains totally committed to delivering excellent service, so please do get in touch if you have any concerns.

Kind regards

VE

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I want to warn the rest of you that my incontinence is now sub-judicae, any further comment will be met will a legal response

Jobby drawers!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I am a member of the senior management team at Von Essen and I invite any of the members of this forum to contact me directly to address/discuss any of the issues aired here on this discussion board. I look forward to hearing from you.
    I would like to take you up on this offer. what do i have to do ?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I am a member of the senior management team at Von Essen and I invite any of the members of this forum to contact me directly to address/discuss any of the issues aired here on this discussion board. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Have you ever licked the chutney spoon and put it back?

Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 13 May 2011, 08:05.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Or this one.

He's good isn't he?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ok. Do you deny that you took out a superinjunction to stop the press talking about your sordid affair with Wayne Rooney's ex-hooker?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Something's up here

p.s. despite this being a serious issue, this is General. Standards to maintain and all that: Hello Von Essen, I'm Spartacus.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    This Von Essen?

BBC News - Von Essen hotel owner appoints administrators

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Hello Von Essen from Von Essen,

Do you like films with gladiators in lederhosen?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X