• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Things to do on the last day of a gig..."

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Get final timesheet signed.

Say Cheerio.

Job Done.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Get over to bird in HR, put you hand on her shoulder and whisper in her ear.
    'tickle your @rse with a feather ?'

if she giggles and wriggles, take her to the bogs and slip her a crippler

if she freaks, and says 'whhat', look out of the window and say
    'it's particularly narsty weather'

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Get over to bird in HR, put you hand on her shoulder and whisper in her ear.
    'tickle your @rse with a feather ?'

if she giggles and wriggles, take her to the bogs and slip her a crippler

if she freaks, and says 'whhat', look out of the window and say
    'it's particularly narsty weather'

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    Today is indeed the last day of an 18 month stint at ClientCo. I'm obviously going to toss it off all day whilst still retaining my professional image (til I get the timesheet signed)

We've got an office end of year party tonight as well so I was thinking:

a) Tell all the people which I didn't get on with they they are a bunch of twats...
    b) Try and hit it off with the bird in HR, and slap her on the ass a bit and laugh it off like Sid James...
    c) Rub it in how much money they've paid me over the 18 month stint and how little work I've done for it...
    d) Smoke a fat cigar lit naturally by a £50 note...

Any more suggestions that I could do to keep me entertained today and tonight...
    Just play Dambusters loudly on your PC, and send a email viral of someone you hate to the whole company and several people on the internet. Also, attach a picture of Pammy Anderson with the email with some wild allegations. That normally gets peoples backs up.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Excellent. 30 more years to go then fella. Oh and BTW
    make sure your mummy knows when you're using the Internet so she can keep you safe from adult
    sites and possible online grooming. Well done.

I have a puppy. Would you like to stroke it?
    At last we got him lads, start the raid, he sounds violent so use extreme force. Make sure he doesn't erase his hard drive.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    make sure your mummy knows when you're using the Internet so she can keep you safe from adult

Do you want to sit in my car and I'll give you a sweetie?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Nope running a successful contracting business is no joke, when I retire at 40 then I can play.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Nope running a successful contracting business is no joke, when I retire at 40 then I can play.
    This time next year rodders...

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    That's permie talk, are you a permie and a sockie ?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    You can have fun when you retire.

HTH
    That's permie talk, are you a permie and a sockie ?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Bring in a load of expensive cakes and confectionary. A dozen bottles of champers. Place a Ferrari brochure on the table, a picture of an expensive villa in the South of France and a picture of your bosses wife/daughter as applicable and then boast about how you plan to drive your new car to your villa and bang your new bit
    on the side (flash picture) for the next fortnight when they're stuck in the office, sweating
    and eating cakes like the fat lazy permies they are, then swig a bottle of bubbly, tell them to feck themselves and take the rest of the booze before giving them the middle finger, then grabbing your crotch and leaving.

Hth

Oh make sure you get your timesheet signed though first.
    No punching?? You've gone soft.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    Bring in a load of expensive cakes and confectionary. A dozen bottles of champers. Place a Ferrari brochure on the table, a picture of an expensive villa in the South of France and a picture of your bosses wife/daughter as applicable and then boast about how you plan to drive your new car to your villa and bang your new bit
    on the side (flash picture) for the next fortnight when they're stuck in the office, sweating
    and eating cakes like the fat lazy permies they are, then swig a bottle of bubbly, tell them to feck themselves and take the rest of the booze before giving them the middle finger, then grabbing your crotch and leaving.

Hth

I like your style

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Hth

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Go out for a massive curry at lunch and then do a big dump all round the toilet bowl and don't flush.
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    There's always one party-pooper
    Indeed

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Buy everyone a pint (best the night before).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X