• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The bottomless pit of human frailty"

Collapse

• blacjac
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Please tell me your joking, my daughter is only 3 and obsessed with Hello Kitty and your saying I could now have to put up with the crap for another 7-8 years!
    7-8 years? You'll be lucky...

Welcome to Hello Kitty

Welcome to Hello Kitty - Diet Pills ?!!?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Please tell me your joking, my daughter is only 3 and obsessed with Hello Kitty and your saying I could now have to put up with the crap for another 7-8 years!
    Or a great deal longer if other Hello Kitty products mentioned in this thread still exist when she's the right age. Mind you it's unlikely to be a request to her dad to buy one of those.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I was really annoyed, having spent £29.99 on an android T Mobile pulse mini a few weesk back to find they are selling the pink ones for £19.99. Gay? Who cares, if it saves me £10 I am anybody's bitch.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    It could be allowed if brought by a 6-11 year old girl

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Some sad ****er is going to buy one of these.

Hello Kitty Mobile Phone Sock - Pink
    That is fabulous. I've ordered one via my Ltd. If you ever see a fellow traveller using one, say hello. If we all got them, it could be our secret squirrel code for recognition.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Explain Hello Kitty vibrators then ?
    Hello pussy, surely?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    for girls who like pussy?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Well, they sort of buzz and vibrate and you put them on your........and your eyes go

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    hmmm ok you got me on that one

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    started a topic The bottomless pit of human frailty

The bottomless pit of human frailty

Some sad ****er is going to buy one of these.

Hello Kitty Mobile Phone Sock - Pink

Working...
X