• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "We're here. We're queer. And we won't buy your beer."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    But that's sexist, surely a man should have a right to have babies as well
    Yes alright.................Loretta!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    IIf it had been, I don't know, Rock Hudson and Nijinsky*
    *the dancer. Not the racehorse.
    Oh I dunno. I think the racehorse would have drawn quite a crowd too. And from what I remember of Rock, he might not have complained either.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Not sure why this thread is now about abortion but it's nobody's business but that of the woman carrying it. Whoever bears the responsibility makes the decisions.
    But that's sexist, surely a man should have a right to have babies as well

Leave a comment:

• Toastiness
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I have often wondered about that - half the stuff he spouts is straight from the Septic's deep south book of ignorance and pretend persecution and the rest is from the similar BNP work.
    Contractor79 is right, see what would happen if atheists ruled the world

YouTube - If Atheists Ruled the World

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I guess you must be. He pops out of the woodwork to troll ethics/morality/religion threads. At least I think he's trolling, unless he lives in the Deep South.
    I have often wondered about that - half the stuff he spouts is straight from the Septic's deep south book of ignorance and pretend persecution and the rest is from the similar BNP work.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Faggots hey!

Quite nice in gravy.
    Mmmmm Brains....

Sounds like a zombie movie.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Not sure why this thread is now about abortion but it's nobody's business but that of the woman carrying it. Whoever bears the responsibility makes the decisions.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Clinical.
    May be.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    & disgusting.

"Hi Mz X, lucky you got here today because we can terminate the foetus, now, today, if you sign up and pay cash, but tomorrow, it becomes a child"
    Only in your mind.

It doesn't work like that.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    So childishly naive - Society wouldn't be anything like you fondly imagine
    Not necessarily true. Human nature never changes but a human society is far more than the sum of its people and most of the more advanced societies today, Europe and Japan, are those that are least religious. You need rational pragmatic law that works with human nature as it is, a strong sense of society and you need to make sure children are raised with the right values.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Am I slow in catching on to Contractor79 being a bit of a tosspot?
    I guess you must be. He pops out of the woodwork to troll ethics/morality/religion threads. At least I think he's trolling, unless he lives in the Deep South.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    So childishly naive - Society wouldn't be anything like you fondly imagine, but much worse. ...
    Ah yes Society (NSFW)

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I have just seen the BBC news report on their protest. Those two fellows are just not good looking enough to get away with kissing in public.

If it had been, I don't know, Rock Hudson and Nijinsky* going at it hammer and tongues, I'm sure the landlord would have welcomed them with open arms.

Likewise, if I found John McCririck and Maureen off Driving School billing and cooing in my snug, they'd be slung out pronto.

Yes, the fantasy world has arrived in the thunderlizard spaceship.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I have just seen the BBC news report on their protest. Those two fellows are just not good looking enough to get away with kissing in public.

If it had been, I don't know, Rock Hudson and Nijinsky* going at it hammer and tongues, I'm sure the landlord would have welcomed them with open arms.

Likewise, if I found John McCririck and Maureen off Driving School billing and cooing in my snug, they'd be slung out pronto.

Yeah. What he said. Grossers.

Am I slow in catching on to Contractor79 being a bit of a tosspot?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post

A godless society should be progress, a small step but an important one
    So childishly naive - Society wouldn't be anything like you fondly imagine, but much worse. ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X