• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: For Xoggoth Only

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "For Xoggoth Only"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by The Master
    That's just what Zeitghost's been instructed to tell you. In reality it is the skull of a Clanger, a rather interesting alien lifeform I have recently come across...

Aye Master

Now youve let the cat out the bag the Soup Dragon will be furious ....

Speaking of which I was shocked to find this snippet on the web

The Soup Dragon spent most of the 70s hanging around Belgravia doing sniff and attending society parties, until a chance meeting with Hamble who had fallen from grace at Play School that lead to the pair helping set up the Greenham Common Women’s Peace Camp in September 1981.

She sadly died, a matriarchal figure in the women’s peace movement, after choking on a particularly long piece of blue string pudding in 1998.

From http://www.jellyflaps.com/wherearethey/clangers.php

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by The Master
    That's just what Zeitghost's been instructed to tell you. In reality it is the skull of a Clanger, a rather interesting alien lifeform I have recently come across...

I thought it looked mre like a Soup Dragon

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    And the answer is ... yep it is a Chihuahua ...

Background here is that some people in the US found a chihuahua skull and thought it might be that of an alien, I can understand how they might have thought of that, they posted the picture on Jeff Renses site rense.com then somebody pointed out it was a Dogs skull, not an alien

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Renses? Odd, Ren, as in Ren & Stimpy, was a CHEE HOOAH HOOAH too.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    And the answer is ... yep it is a Chihuahua ...

Background here is that some people in the US found a chihuahua skull and thought it might be that of an alien, I can understand how they might have thought of that, they posted the picture on Jeff Renses site rense.com then somebody pointed out it was a Dogs skull, not an alien

Oh and for those interested in skullduggery ....

http://www.skullsunlimited.com

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 March 2006, 10:29.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    The first post included the word "aye". Would the answer be a sea dog's way of saying yes?
    Would not a sea dog go "Woof glug, woof glug".

No it wasn't worth it was it ...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    I tried Babelfish on that with no luck.
    The first post included the word "aye". Would the answer be a sea dog's way of saying yes?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    It means that skull is longer than it is wide, whereas the first one is wider than it is long.

HTH

Yes, I was showing off using long words.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    No, that skull is dolichocephalic whereas the skull at the thread head is brachycephalic.

HTH
    I tried Babelfish on that with no luck.

Leave a comment:

• Commscnut
    replied
    That Mutt stole my Tortilla

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    It's a nasty little doggie by no mistake!

I wonder if it likes Techila?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    No, that skull is dolichocephalic whereas the skull at the thread head is brachycephalic.

HTH

Xoggys already shown he knows the answer anyways.
    Come on Threaded tell us the answer then...

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied

HTH

Xoggys already shown he knows the answer anyways.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Its a project mangler from atos origin - sans the human-like skin they are issued with during indoctrination... you can tell as it has an evil smile even in death....

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Or anus horribilis. Doesn't the Queen have one of those? He talks to his plants I hear.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X