• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CLOSED - What shall I do with the remaining stock?"

Collapse

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    So apart from you, who else likes watching blokes stuff jewellery, gifts and tissue paper up the ass?
    So you'd stuff all your stock up a donkeys arse then film it for the internet, now you're getting into real speciality film clip territory

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You are trying too hard. Feeble.

2/10
    I'm barely trying at all, in order to make it a fair fight.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    So apart from you, who else likes watching blokes stuff jewellery, gifts and tissue paper up the ass?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    Seeing whats left out your stock that you could stuff up your arse, filming it and selling the clips on the internet ?

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    I didn't bin it.
    Seeing whats left out your stock that you could stuff up your arse, filming it and selling the clips on the internet ?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Sorry Shaun, I meant "that's what you do". HTH.
    You are trying too hard. Feeble.

2/10

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    that's your modus operandi.
    Sorry Shaun, I meant "that's what you do". HTH.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Nice attempt to use "context" but that was my argument. If you understood what that meant you'd find I (almost) never plunge into a thread with an insult, that's your modus operandi.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Jokes aren't motivational
    Yours certainly aren't. Nor do they exhibit the generally accepted qualities of humour and context.
    Do you do anything else perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    It is a big ask trying to find anything worth noting in YOUR posts. Devoid of any humour and substance, they are about as motivational as a trip to a blind dentist.
    Jokes aren't motivational, but thanks for trying.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    That would mean you'd have to start reading threads before replying to them, which would be a big ask.
    It is a big ask trying to find anything worth noting in YOUR posts. Devoid of any humour and substance, they are about as motivational as a trip to a blind dentist.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Shaunbhoy had a 99 with a double flake, I had a Fab, we held hands and skipped down Paignton seafront. I remember it well.

Did you say something Doogie?
    Mmm, a 99 would be lush right now.

ps: see shauny, MF knows how to play the game.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Yeah! You tell 'em RH!

(I thought you were in the pub??)
    Gonna be some bannings tonight then.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Stop that.

Yeah! You tell 'em RH!

(I thought you were in the pub??)

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    That would mean you'd have to start reading threads before replying to them, which would be a big ask.

Did MF buy you a lolly for being his friend when the alpha-course-guy was bullying him?
    Shaunbhoy had a 99 with a double flake, I had a Fab, we held hands and skipped down Paignton seafront. I remember it well.

Did you say something Doogie?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X