• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Doctors this morning...."

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Off for three fillings at 3:10 this afternoon. I know how to have a fun day off work.
    but you are permie.

Doctors and dentist appointments should be made in work time

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Well, advised that it is general wear and tear, but to do aerobic excercise to strengthen things up again.

Means no more Body Attack or Jogging for a while, but to stick to spinning and cross training.

Told to keep up spin and do cross-training, Yoga is a good thing to continue.

There is some really hot totty in the Body Attack - there goes another avenue of pleasure for the next few weeks, hoping that I start to recover that is!

Off for three fillings at 3:10 this afternoon. I know how to have a fun day off work.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's because they are either idiots like Wimslow and over do it.

The are obsessives and being obsessive about anything isn't good for your health.

Or they are genetically physically ****ed in the first place like a few of my mates so they just have different aches and pains from being active rather than inactive.
    You forgot another alternative...

He's a whinging bastard.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    er, presumably Xog meant 100, if he's still with us, but ..

Exactly - me too. Why is it all these gym and jogging obsessives are always a mass of aches and pains, and I never get any?
    It's because they are either idiots like Wimslow and over do it.

The are obsessives and being obsessive about anything isn't good for your health.

Or they are genetically physically ****ed in the first place like a few of my mates so they just have different aches and pains from being active rather than inactive.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Exactly - me too. Why is it all these gym and jogging obsessives are always a mass of aches and pains, and I never get any?
    They expect fitness and sport to enhance their health and longevity. It doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Pah! You shoud be a perfect physical specimen like me, I never have any aches or pains and will probably live unti

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Pah! You shoud be a perfect physical specimen like me, I never have any aches or pains and will probably live unti

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Finally getting my aching lower back, tight hamstrings, clicking neck, and knee with crunching squelchy popping sounds checked out, as well as possible Raynauds on my hands looked into as well.
    Wimp.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Try not to get a boner when the doc makes you strip.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Finally getting my aching lower back, tight hamstrings, clicking neck, and knee with crunching squelchy popping sounds checked out, as well as possible Raynauds on my hands looked into as well.

Not sure if I will be referred to a Physio, or the Humpty Dumpty doctor, but will be interesting to see what they have to say!

Must have been overdoing the gym I think, but really not happy about the idea of chilling and doing no excercise at all - going to be a tough day.
    If you need to go to a physio you should either pay for it yourself (which you probably can't afford as you are a permie) or get private medical insurance to pay for it (which you probably don't have as you are low down on the permie food chain).

Waiting for an NHS physio appointment when you haven't had an operation takes for ever.........

Leave a comment:

• Sands of Time
    replied

Not sure if I will be referred to a Physio, or the Humpty Dumpty doctor, but will be interesting to see what they have to say!

Must have been overdoing the gym I think, but really not happy about the idea of chilling and doing no excercise at all - going to be a tough day.

Well I for one wish you better - I'm hoping for loads of argy-bargy at the doctors! Loads of slapstick and a right 'carry on' to boot!

I would be grateful if you could slip in a "ooooh Matron".

Many thanks for brightening my morning with your petty illness!

Bing!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    'Opening gambit hidden agenda' as the doctors like to call it.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic Doctors this morning....

Doctors this morning....

Working...
X