• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cillit Bang

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cillit Bang"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Used to be in Westlife and got hitched to an Atomic Kitten cast-off.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I think Cillit Rub or Cillit Lick would have been more subtle than Cillit Bang.
    Might as well call it Cillit Wham Bam Thank You Mam.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Who's Brian McFadden? (nt)

Originally posted by ladymuck
    Technically he doesn't exist, the chap that is Barry Scott is really a jobbing 'actor' called Neil Burgess, whose only other claim to fame is appearing in a Brian McFadden video.
    (nt means no text!, what are you looking in here for, tsk),

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Is Barry Scott, Famous, Important Or Just Deaf?
    Technically he doesn't exist, the chap that is Barry Scott is really a jobbing 'actor' called Neil Burgess, whose only other claim to fame is appearing in a Brian McFadden video.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Is Barry Scott, Famous, Important Or Just Deaf?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Opal fruits became starburst And I supose creme eggs used to be bigger in your day did they?"

Wagon wheels were bigger though!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Thanks for that I have now voted for the introduction of a King Size creme egg.

Yummy just thinking about it.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    They absolutely were!

Well do something about it then!

http://www.kingsizecremeegg.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Please do not mistake your Bodyform Ultra / Li-lets for your
    Snickers\Spangles or Starburst ...............
    Or in the words of the Cadbury's Egg advert....."What do you do with your's?"

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    My Mrs and sister in law kept calling this Clit Bang .....

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Craig~
    And I supose creme eggs used to be bigger in your day did they?
    They absolutely were!

Leave a comment:

• Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Craig~
    Opal fruits became starburst And I supose creme eggs used to be bigger in your day did they?
    O heck was it Opal fruits.

They really shouldn't change the names of things until all the old people have died.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Are you a bird Denny?
    No, I'm a woman.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard
    Got to say, that Cillit Bang is good stuff. You can tell it's going to be good stuff when you spray it, breathe in and feel it irritating the lining of your lungs. Cuts through grease like nobody's business. Sh*ts on Mr Muscle.
    Cheers for that review. What are your thoughts on Bodyform Ultra v Li-lets?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Got to say, that Cillit Bang is good stuff. You can tell it's going to be good stuff when you spray it, breathe in and feel it irritating the lining of your lungs. Cuts through grease like nobody's business. Sh*ts on Mr Muscle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X