• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "4 days and no posts from Suity"

Collapse

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Now modelling Plan B - Marillionfan Baby & Kids Clothes shop & Website.
    You could call it "Sprogs Togs".

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    High praise indeed from an alcoholic, former butcher, allegedy degree educated, saddo, and unanimously disliked arsehole.
    This place must be like Shutter Island for you.

You are the unanimously disliked arsehole on here.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Hungover today chaps?
    Not at all. Was working on a new Plan B. My shop closes in 3 days. After 3 years of asking the landlord to sell me the property(I ask him every time I pay the rent) he's agreed to sell it to me if we can agree a price.

Now modelling Plan B - Marillionfan Baby & Kids Clothes shop & Website.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Hungover today chaps?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Tykemerc is right. I am deranged.

Hopefully someone will quote this post for you
    Get help.

Hth

Wodewick

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    The simple answer is we don't have to respond, that's where the ignore list and some willpower comes in.

As a rule I avoid taking part in threads created by SY01 and I only ever see his drivel when it's quoted. You never know if he gets universally ignored then he might get bored and bog off to another forum for his attention seeking fulfilment, incredibly unlikely of course.
    At least my drivel is first hand. The countless times I have seen a thread started by MF, especially on Friday evening when with timeless accuracy out crawls TykeMerc and Wodwewick along with a host of his other sockies.

No matter how convincing the post, you are still a sockie.

Hopefully someone will quote this post for you

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I think suity's family chain him up to a computer at night to spare them the unending drivel that only he can produce. Selfish bastards, nobody on here married him or was the product of his flabby loins, why should we be expected to provide social discourse to a man that has been disowned by his family for a lack of social discourse.
    High praise indeed from an alcoholic, former butcher, allegedy degree educated, saddo, and unanimously disliked arsehole.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    THere should be an auto incrementing day count widget on the menu column that gets reset any day he does post. Like the building sites have.

In saying that I would take a nail gun in the head than read his I am Bog Geldof tulip any day of the week.
    We could use the charity angle - any poster on the forum who wants to contribute throws in two quid for each day that Suity doesn't log in. With twenty contributors, we get forty quid a day for a good cause, provided he doesn't show up.

He even gets to indulge his desire to do something good by staying away. It can't fail.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    He was an OK poster, in a Forrest Gump sort of way, then a few of the more robust posters wound him up over a stretch of time then he just flipped and has never returned to normal posting habits. I think many of us seen he was Mr Personality Disorder and backed off but he never has. He has been physically threatening to a few posters as well, well in that way fat kids that cannot fight threaten people from afar but still he is getting what he has been giving.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    A lot of Suity's posts and the replies they elicit can be very funny, although not always intentionally.

I think it would be a crying shame if some of you horrid people drove him away for good!

well its probbly just coincidence, but today we have had posts about

flakes
    online milk
    pinnochio
    virgins online

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    A lot of Suity's posts and the replies they elicit can be very funny, although not always intentionally.

I think it would be a crying shame if some of you horrid people drove him away for good!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    THere should be an auto incrementing day count widget on the menu column that gets reset any day he does post. Like the building sites have.

In saying that I would take a nail gun in the head than read his I am Bog Geldof shit: any day of the week.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    The key is to bring about another flounce, then avoid any and all mention of him from the moment of the flounce onwards, depriving him of a cat-flap to crawl back in through.
    His sockie's will always provide the cat-flap.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    The simple answer is we don't have to respond, that's where the ignore list and some willpower comes in.

As a rule I avoid taking part in threads created by SY01 and I only ever see his drivel when it's quoted. You never know if he gets universally ignored then he might get bored and bog off to another forum for his attention seeking fulfilment, incredibly unlikely of course.
    WHS. A much easier option.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    The key is to bring about another flounce, then avoid any and all mention of him from the moment of the flounce onwards, depriving him of a cat-flap to crawl back in through.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X