• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 days and no posts from Suity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I think suity's family chain him up to a computer at night to spare them the unending drivel that only he can produce. Selfish bastards, nobody on here married him or was the product of his milkman's loins, why should we be expected to provide social discourse to a man that has been disowned by his family for a lack of social discourse.
    FTFY
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I think suity's family chain him up to a computer at night to spare them the unending drivel that only he can produce. Selfish bastards, nobody on here married him or was the product of his flabby loins, why should we be expected to provide social discourse to a man that has been disowned by his family for a lack of social discourse.
      The simple answer is we don't have to respond, that's where the ignore list and some willpower comes in.

As a rule I avoid taking part in threads created by SY01 and I only ever see his drivel when it's quoted. You never know if he gets universally ignored then he might get bored and bog off to another forum for his attention seeking fulfilment, incredibly unlikely of course.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        The simple answer is we don't have to respond, that's where the ignore list and some willpower comes in.

As a rule I avoid taking part in threads created by SY01 and I only ever see his drivel when it's quoted. You never know if he gets universally ignored then he might get bored and bog off to another forum for his attention seeking fulfilment, incredibly unlikely of course.
        I usually go in for a couple of pish ripping posts then realise there is not much there to rip the piss out off.

Kind of like the unholy offspring of glee club and the fat kid eating his lunch on the rollercoaster.

Comment

If I had willpower, I'd be busy working rather than on here all day.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The key is to bring about another flounce, then avoid any and all mention of him from the moment of the flounce onwards, depriving him of a cat-flap to crawl back in through.
            You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

WHS. A much easier option.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
                The key is to bring about another flounce, then avoid any and all mention of him from the moment of the flounce onwards, depriving him of a cat-flap to crawl back in through.
                His sockie's will always provide the cat-flap.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

THere should be an auto incrementing day count widget on the menu column that gets reset any day he does post. Like the building sites have.

In saying that I would take a nail gun in the head than read his I am Bog Geldof shit: any day of the week.

Comment

A lot of Suity's posts and the replies they elicit can be very funny, although not always intentionally.

I think it would be a crying shame if some of you horrid people drove him away for good!

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      A lot of Suity's posts and the replies they elicit can be very funny, although not always intentionally.

I think it would be a crying shame if some of you horrid people drove him away for good!

well its probbly just coincidence, but today we have had posts about

flakes
                      online milk
                      pinnochio
                      virgins online

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X