• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Censorship on CUK

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Censorship on CUK"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't know, you've got kids and spend plenty of time being a on this forum.
    Thanks darling. I love you to. :big manly cuddle:

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Once the kids arrive, is the only thing you may get time for. If you're quick.
    I don't know, you've got kids and spend plenty of time being a on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Stop being a
    Once the kids arrive, is the only thing you may get time for. If you're quick.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I think the lady doth protest too much.
    Stop being a

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    GL. You're way off the mark/
    Dammit. The futile, impotent rage had me 80% certain. For the record, none of my Cheltenham horses have come in either.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    For the record I'm not homosexual, neither am I homophobic.
    I think the lady doth protest too much.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by lost_paul View Post
    Do you have nothing better to do than reply to my posts at 20:27 in the evening.
    I didn't want to leave it too late, in case you were, well you know, banned or something.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Some people round here are neurotically hyper-sensitive, IMHO. They take it upon themselves to imagine slights on behalf of others where no racism/insult is intended.

It seemed a reasonable topic to me, and quite interesting in a way, although I haven't been following the board very closely today and maybe missed some obvious trolling/insulting aspect of Prince Gator's (*) posts.

(*) or whatever their name was - Can't check while replying
    For the record I'm not homosexual, neither am I homophobic. However if the OP had intended a serious debate I'm sure he wouldn't have included my "name" in his original post.

Nothing but a trolling attempt in my opinion.

Btw, you can open another CUK session in another window/tab while responding to a thread.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Sounds like a plan to me!

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Hi All,

This person registered using a work email address and used then signed up as lost_paul with a home email address with the same name. So 99% sure it is a lone dunce and not a slightly intelligent returning-from-banned poster trying to create mischief.
    Now, I wonder if their company, if in the UK, has an Internet Abuse policy. Involving sexual discrimination. Actually, doesn't matter. It's national law anyway.

I do hope the OP has a spare cardboard box to store their belongings in at the end of the day.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Sorry, been laid up with some bug or other that my beautiful children have bestowed upon me.
    Ah, that's why you weren't answering the phone. Sorry if the ringing disturbed you

This person registered using a work email address and used then signed up as lost_paul with a home email address with the same name.
    Presumably they'd wised up by the time they registered the MarillionFan name

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by lost_paul View Post
    I'll be gone soon, you're right I've got plenty of better things to do than engage with a bunch of half wits. Do you have nothing better to do than reply to my posts at 20:27 in the evening.
    You're right, that is a bit early

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    so its not just us who make up songs about our animals, we have several rather good verses of a song about how guinea pigs can come to a sticky end ...
    ...and that's sufficient reason to add the "guinea pigs" tag to the thread

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    it is a lone dunce and not a slightly intelligent returning-from-banned poster trying to create mischief.
    Phew, we are safe!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Hi All,

Sorry, been laid up with some bug or other that my beautiful children have bestowed upon me.

I raise my hand for being responsible for deleting the thread about how gay people talk. Had it been about how some gay people talk then I probably still would have deleted it as I have met some non-gay people who talk in exactly the same way. It is a strange world.

Also this is not kandr, apparently there is someone else as stupid as he. Maybe they are related? This person registered using a work email address and used then signed up as lost_paul with a home email address with the same name. So 99% sure it is a lone dunce and not a slightly intelligent returning-from-banned poster trying to create mischief.

Cheers,

Admin

Leave a comment:

Working...
X