• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Faeces transplants

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Faeces transplants"

Collapse

• TinTrump
    replied
    I don't recommend this horror film (cheap & nasty) but "The Human Centipede" came to mind.
    Last edited by TinTrump; 9 March 2011, 22:54.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    So, a bit like a Harvester then, without the plates?
    Have submitted 'harvesturd' to urbandictionary.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The reassuring news is that NHS clinical risk protocols forbid the simultaneous scheduling of facial and faecal transplantation procedures in adjoining theatres.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    its wrong isnt it
    some bloke has relations with a spare dung in a field, and he's led away in handcuffs and gets his own entry in the urban dictionary

but some bird scoffs a family members droppings and its a breakthrough in culinery delight

its one law for the midnight perverts and another for respected doctors and surgeons

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 9 March 2011, 18:04.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    more importantly, was she sitting opposite or next to her dinning companion?
    dunno but it probably looked like the below

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I did kind of gather she was not served it on a plate with a side of rocket but either way the concept is a bit way out.
    more importantly, was she sitting opposite or next to her dinning companion?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It was poured down a tube, she didn't chew on the bloody thing!
    I did kind of gather she was not served it on a plate with a side of rocket but either way the concept is a bit way out.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I don't know, never been to a Harvester.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

it would appear so

from what I can glean ( and I did not try that hard )implanting someone else's turds into your guts can kick start your stomach working again..

I hope I never get that ill or I am completely misunderstanding what is going on...
    It was poured down a tube, she didn't chew on the bloody thing!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yep, she had some bugs missing from her stomach so was fed liquidised turd via a tube directly into her stomach.

I'm sure this happened over a year ago, old news really. So is it a slow news day? Everything at peace in the rest of the world, is it?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

it would appear so

from what I can glean ( and I did not try that hard )implanting someone else's turds into your guts can kick start your stomach working again..

I hope I never get that ill or I am completely misunderstanding what is going on...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    So. Hang on. Let me get this straight.

The title is meant to read faeces?
    Yep, she had some bugs missing from her stomach so was fed liquidised turd via a tube directly into her stomach.

I'm sure this happened over a year ago, old news really. So is it a slow news day? Everything at peace in the rest of the world, is it?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    So. Hang on. Let me get this straight.

The title is meant to read faeces?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

PS greatful if somebody else can spell?
    Just my little joke.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Liquidised stool donated by brother.
    Assuming I'm not misreading, There was an article about this on the BBC News website a few months ago.
    Some old lady who had lost all of her gut flora after a very long and heavy treatment of antibiotics was given a mixture of a family members liquidised faeces.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X