• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Sockie Amnesty day?"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    In retrospect I can see that I have made a terrible mistake. I mis-read it as '35kg dancer from North Hampshire'. Apologies for any mis-understanding and offence.

OG
    Oh, there you are Mr smelly pissface

No offence taken

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    In retrospect I can see that I have made a terrible mistake. I mis-read it as '35kg dancer from North Hampshire'. Apologies for any mis-understanding and offence.

OG

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I used to like Old Greg. Now I think he's a smelly pissface.

I love pork scratchings. Yummmmmmmm.
    Me too.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's neither professional nor courteous...
    Well spotted.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Now I think he's a smelly pissface.
    That's neither professional nor courteous...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I used to like Old Greg. Now I think he's a smelly pissface.

I love pork scratchings. Yummmmmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    No, that's CM.
    Hey tulip bag!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are so dead lol Might just stay around until she turns up to watch this one kick off
    Haha eh?

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Thank god someone saved me from that, that's really taking one for the team Old Greg.

(I do hope he's got access to a well hidden nuclear bunker, he's going to need it)
    Ohhh and you too.... cheeky fe<ker

Nah. Just hiding in the forest with a trail of pork scratchings leading the wrong way.
    I don't like them.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Thank god someone saved me from that, that's really taking one for the team Old Greg.

(I do hope he's got access to a well hidden nuclear bunker, he's going to need it)
    Nah. Just hiding in the forest with a trail of pork scratchings leading the wrong way.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    No, that's CM.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are so dead lol Might just stay around until she turns up to watch this one kick off
    It's pie time, so I reckon I've got four minutes to log off and run.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    No, that's CM.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Paula the 35 stone brickie from Northampton?
    No, that's CM.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I miss Paula...
    Paula the 35 stone brickie from Northampton?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

I think it would be a good idea to have one day a year when a few selected sockies gain amnesty and get unbanned.

Just for old times sake like.
    What makes you think any of my sockies have been banned?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Only for those using sockies in anger or for nefarious purposes - Wouldn't want to get rid of all those Daleks, Captain Kirk or Zeity's parrot - or Bob, would we?
    Obviously not the ones that have actual comedy value and get trotted out for the odd intelligent and amusing post. Sadly most CUK sockpuppetry is just pure trolling bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I think it would be a good idea to have one day a year when a few selected sockies gain amnesty and get unbanned.

Just for old times sake like.
    WTF, you even sounded like DP. Accent and everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X