• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm going to borrow one of Boris's bikes this morning"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    If you fancy the exercise without the traffic hazard or expense, you could try this. Not quite sure why he needs a helmet though.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    and it only took you 3 hours to get in to work
    Well there is that...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Some absolutely bonkers baiatch overtook a parked van this am(manchester), with her little flashing light bulb and her day glo vest.

If I hadnt slammed on, I would have gad a head-on with an artic. fume fume.

having said that, I did nearly lose an eyeball as I watched her pert little bum-muscles pump up and down as she worked the pedals, and then in the rear view, her wobbly thrusting boobies, jiggled around as she ogled me and licked her sensuous bikey lips. what a horny little road hazard she was.

pretty soon she was lost behind me, gone , gone forever.
    till she overtook me at the roundabout, teasing me with a flash of bare calf.

good job Im married, thats all i can say. i could have sh@gged her, easy. if i wanted to

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    It surpises me that Russians are still so sensitive to radiation. I´d have thought 70 years of Stalinism would have made you immune to all kinds of poison.
    The people who survived under Stalinism had other qualities than that -
    1) keeping yer head down
    2) scumbags who'd rat on people to secret police, often with false allegations (going to conference in London was enough to be tried, sentenced and executed within days for being a British spy), often that was done in shared houses with scumbag expecting to get upgrade to a bigger room in it once arrest was made
    3) those who believed in the system but were too stupid to realise it will get them

Radiation is better than Stalinism.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Utterly predictable although I was expecting that overweight boring old fart ShaunBhoy to come out with it.
    Upon re-reading it, however, it's probably not a bad strategy judging by some of the bus passengers I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    FTFY
    Utterly predictable although I was expecting that overweight boring old fart ShaunBhoy to come out with it.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Not if they are served with Po-210
    It surpises me that Russians are still so sensitive to radiation. I´d have thought 70 years of Stalinism would have made you immune to all kinds of poison.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Do you like sushi and sashimi?
    Not if they are served with Po-210

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The mental attitude when I am riding the 'busa in london is simply to assume that everyone, without exception, is out to get me.
    That keeps me safe and sound.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernrampage
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I haven't ridden in years but hey, let's start again in rush-hour London traffic.

I am beginning to wonder if I've hit the mid-life crisis craving thrill and adventure.

I might try oysters next week...
    My boss used to ride a Boris bike up until 5 mths pregnant. She used to do a 15 minute journey in rush hour across central London. Not every day mind you, now and then she was getting to various offices or getting to the train station.

I thought she was nuts, but maybe I'm just a wuss as I wobble on bikes as been a while.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well I survived!

The mental attitude when I am riding the 'busa in london is simply to assume that everyone, without exception, is out to get me.
    That keeps me safe and sound.
    Mind you I have the benefit of immense acceleration to get out of trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Is that preserved ginger or fresh ginger?
    Much to be said for either. Pickled ginger has a certain acidity that works well. Fresh might be a little more piquant.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Do you like sushi and sashimi? Because if you do I'd recommend eating the oysters sashimi style; a little japanese seaweed and ginger, a squeeze of lemon and a mix of wasabi and soy sauce and one turn of black pepper.

Wash down with chilled sake out of the freezer or muscadet.
    Is that preserved ginger or fresh ginger?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Well I survived!

I was even able to shout at a dozy pedestrian.

I might try it again this evening, dusk might be even more scary.
    and it only took you 3 hours to get in to work

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Well I survived!

I was even able to shout at a dozy pedestrian.

I might try it again this evening, dusk might be even more scary.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X