• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wilmslow has ended

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wilmslow has ended"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I didn't say that and I think accusing people of posting under different logins is a very risky strategem. Everyone is doing it (apart from me, obviously )
    Me 'n all, but I think I'm going to start doing it

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Lightship
    I think you were busy with George......

That's avatar material

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    A secretly taken photo from the last RLM......

Mmmm. I really needed a hair cut then didn't I?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    A secretly taken photo from the last RLM......

That looks about right. I couldn't make it, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I've met CM, Spod, and RC
    WHS, but having met them I still wouldn't put it past them for it to be a wind up.

Even though Wilmslow did PM me yesterday

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's a rather poor witness list - for all we know they don't exist either...
    I've met CM, Spod, and RC

EDIT: and lots of other people from here, of course

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I am off to pub, going to check if Wilmslow is there and buy him/her a pint.
    Take care you don't become one.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I think we need to form an executive committee that will hunt down every sockie on here
    Maybe it's time this was resurrected.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I am off to pub, going to check if Wilmslow is there and buy him/her a pint.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Do you think the truth is out there? I have doubts.
    I think we need to form an executive committee that will hunt down every sockie on here

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The truth might be so horrible that he chooses to cover it up
    Do you think the truth is out there? I have doubts.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Okay, I think Richard Cranium (also a sockpuppet) needs to be brought in for questioning. EO is refusing to answer questions about other potential witnesses.
    The truth might be so horrible that he chooses to cover it up

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Ok, so next thing we need to check whether EO or whoever claimed to be EO met anyone ELSE who he did not name - if that's the case he was hiding vital evidence, that's like obstruction of CUK justice ...
    Okay, I think Richard Cranium (also a sockpuppet) needs to be brought in for questioning. EO is refusing to answer questions about other potential witnesses.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    So who's Keyser Söze ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    But there may be others in the Wilmslow gang that EO didn't mention, i.e. saying so and so chaperoned him doesn't preclude others from having been in attendance.
    Ok, so next thing we need to check whether EO or whoever claimed to be EO met anyone ELSE who he did not name - if that's the case he was hiding vital evidence, that's like obstruction of CUK justice ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X