• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC Superbowl coverage"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    But apparently Christina Aguilera got the national anthem wrong, no tits this year either...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Black Eyed Peas aren't very good at singing. And a backing track? Who plays the instruments?
    Apparently that's what people are saying on Twitter. At least they didn't mime

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Black Eyed Peas aren't very good at singing. And a backing track? Who plays the instruments?
    Must be weird singing non-acoustic music just 4 of you and no band, on a silent stage. Though they're rappers, rappers aren't expected to be good at singing, that's what the woman is for.

edit: suddenly there are loads of instruments. Happy now?
    Last edited by d000hg; 7 February 2011, 01:21.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    This is the "superb owl" thread, isn't it?
    D'oh.

Bizarre half-time show. Slash and the Black-Eyed Peas

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Why is Nick talking about owls?
    This is the "superb owl" thread, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    They seem to have more referees/officials than players...
    Yeah they do. It's like the US equivalent of our public sector. Mind you with blokes that size I wouldn't want to be on my own out there.
    Did you catch the beer commercial-ette?

Why is Nick talking about owls?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Superb owl

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    They seem to have more referees/officials than players...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I had but then paused again for a minute or two to go and learn the rules. Given all I've heard about the stop-start nature of the game, it's actually fairly interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    only 6min now. How come there was an advert for Ford Focus?
    I must have missed that. Bound to happen though, I suppose.
    There have been a few incomplete passes. Reckon you'll have caught up by now.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    only 6min now. How come there was an advert for Ford Focus?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Yep but 13min behind, will have to try and find a dull bit to fast forward
    We're only getting a limited amount of the Fox crud. I feel sorry for Gonzo.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Well we've had the anthem, Dubya is in his seat and we are nearly ready for the off. Anyone else watching?
    Yep but 13min behind, will have to try and find a dull bit to fast forward

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I know they wear padding but jeez some of those players are just plain fat. It's like Rugby from a few decades ago...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X