• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "To the owner of the RichardCranium sock puppet"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    OK I should come clean.

MF
    RC
    WdWck
    EO

HTH
    I've met two(at least) of the people on that list at the same time and they were different people.

As for MF, everyone's deluded apart from from him?

Oi MF, do you know what a "common denominator" is?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Which sockies are you operating at the moment? You've had a ban for it before so come on best to admit before getting found out.
    OK I should come clean.

MF
    RC
    WdWck
    EO

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    He is a witless, drooling, fu<kwit! How could he be my puppet master?

Errrrr hang on - I might have set myself up there!
    Rich(Wodders)

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Which sockies are you operating at the moment? You've had a ban for it before so come on best to admit before getting found out.
    He is a witless, drooling, fu<kwit! How could he be my puppet master?

Errrrr hang on - I might have set myself up there!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well said MF.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Well said MF.
    Skidders - Shirley? Bottywipe!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    pact - Shirley? You muppet.
    Well said MF.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    There were three. SY, Drewster and RC. Add to that the sockies Wodders and Wilmslow (as well as a selection of non - entities) and you have three incredibly bored, intellectually challenged individuals.

From a psychological perspective it's very interesting. All three posters originally wore their 'hearts on their sleeves', reaching a fever pitch of posts before getting upset and flouncing / stropping off in a fantastic manner. Add EO to that for his 'telling off' by RH for swearing and you have a selection of quite deluded individuals. To counter it they have all created personas or sockies for themselves. It's quite sad and posters have been asked by the powers above to lay off them in case we have some kind of CUK suicide pack.
    pact - Shirley? You muppet.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    They both used to be good, both got dull. Which one is the real one?
    There were three. SY, Drewster and RC. Add to that the sockies Wodders and Wilmslow (as well as a selection of non - entities) and you have three incredibly bored, intellectually challenged individuals.

From a psychological perspective it's very interesting. All three posters originally wore their 'hearts on their sleeves', reaching a fever pitch of posts before getting upset and flouncing / stropping off in a fantastic manner. Add EO to that for his 'telling off' by RH for swearing and you have a selection of quite deluded individuals. To counter it they have all created personas or sockies for themselves. It's quite sad and posters have been asked by the powers above to lay off them in case we have some kind of CUK suicide pack.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I had fun reading about him [SY01] languishing in his awful contract where he was constantly struggling with the urge to run away like a little girl. It was a little one dimensional, granted, but had it's charms.
    I to would like to see the return of the inept, incompetent SY01 sockie which showed it's inability to grow a pair and do its job without tears and need of a rubber bed-sheet. The wailing, gnashing, up until 3, drunk, near the edge of a mental collapse, possibly on the edge of a killing spree, but probably only of small kittens, but then wracked by his own guilt would turn him self in.
    Otherwise they would be one of the biggest deluded unemployable permies ever to have called themselves a contractor.
    They both used to be good, both got dull. Which one is the real one?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I to would like to see the return of the inept, incompetent RC sockie which showed it's inability to get a contract after 600 applications. The wailing, gnashing, up until 3, drunk on red wine, near the edge of a mental collapse, possibly on the edge of a killing spree, but probably only of small kittens, but then wracked by his own guilt would turn him self in.

The sockie with the soft skills, the PM who's had maybe one or two projects, the sockie who created sockies, the sockie who gets told by Admin to pack it in, the Admin which mails other peoples Sockies telling RC to pack it in(!)

The inept, weeping, hide behind an ignore list(but still look) sockie, the look at me, search the website and point out links sockie, the sockie who must be a sockie....

Otherwise they would be one of the biggest deluded unemployable permies ever to have called themselves a contractor.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Does that mean we're still fwends?
    Fwends, on here? Seriously get a life. I know you sit there in your one bed flat with blow up doll (wife) in the middle of that estate with no telly, chatting to your cyber buddies.

No fwends on here mate.

Sad thing is you're making MF, sorry, Skidders, look like a well adjusted "normal" poster.

Wait.... MF? Is this you?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Right the match is over, we won, I'm on the ales and you are in for it
    Does that mean we're still fwends?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Right the match is over, we won, I'm on the ales and you are in for it