• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To the owner of the RichardCranium sock puppet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I had fun reading about him [SY01] languishing in his awful contract where he was constantly struggling with the urge to run away like a little girl. It was a little one dimensional, granted, but had it's charms.
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I to would like to see the return of the inept, incompetent SY01 sockie which showed it's inability to grow a pair and do its job without tears and need of a rubber bed-sheet. The wailing, gnashing, up until 3, drunk, near the edge of a mental collapse, possibly on the edge of a killing spree, but probably only of small kittens, but then wracked by his own guilt would turn him self in.
    Otherwise they would be one of the biggest deluded unemployable permies ever to have called themselves a contractor.
    They both used to be good, both got dull. Which one is the real one?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      They both used to be good, both got dull. Which one is the real one?
      There were three. SY, Drewster and RC. Add to that the sockies Wodders and Wilmslow (as well as a selection of non - entities) and you have three incredibly bored, intellectually challenged individuals.

From a psychological perspective it's very interesting. All three posters originally wore their 'hearts on their sleeves', reaching a fever pitch of posts before getting upset and flouncing / stropping off in a fantastic manner. Add EO to that for his 'telling off' by RH for swearing and you have a selection of quite deluded individuals. To counter it they have all created personas or sockies for themselves. It's quite sad and posters have been asked by the powers above to lay off them in case we have some kind of CUK suicide pack.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

There were three. SY, Drewster and RC. Add to that the sockies Wodders and Wilmslow (as well as a selection of non - entities) and you have three incredibly bored, intellectually challenged individuals.

From a psychological perspective it's very interesting. All three posters originally wore their 'hearts on their sleeves', reaching a fever pitch of posts before getting upset and flouncing / stropping off in a fantastic manner. Add EO to that for his 'telling off' by RH for swearing and you have a selection of quite deluded individuals. To counter it they have all created personas or sockies for themselves. It's quite sad and posters have been asked by the powers above to lay off them in case we have some kind of CUK suicide pack.
        pact - Shirley? You muppet.
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
          pact - Shirley? You muppet.
          Well said MF.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Well said MF.
            Skidders - Shirley? Bottywipe!
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Well said MF.
              Which sockies are you operating at the moment? You've had a ban for it before so come on best to admit before getting found out.

Comment

Which sockies are you operating at the moment? You've had a ban for it before so come on best to admit before getting found out.
                He is a witless, drooling, fu<kwit! How could he be my puppet master?

Errrrr hang on - I might have set myself up there!
                Jim is a Jedi! - Dara

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                  He is a witless, drooling, fu<kwit! How could he be my puppet master?

Errrrr hang on - I might have set myself up there!
                  Rich(Wodders)

Comment

OK I should come clean.

MF
                    RC
                    WdWck
                    EO

HTH
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

OK I should come clean.

MF
                      RC
                      WdWck
                      EO

HTH
                      I've met two(at least) of the people on that list at the same time and they were different people.

As for MF, everyone's deluded apart from from him?

Oi MF, do you know what a "common denominator" is?

Comment

Working...
                      X