• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It hurts. hurts like hell."

Collapse

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I had a childcare book once. In the first aid section, there was an entry for "penis caught in zip." Ouch. (I imagine.)
    <Ugly Bulldog Character>
    Oh Yes!
    </UBC>

<Shudder at memory>

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    1 Take off your shoes and socks.
    2 Put your foot next to the doorway with your little toe just over the edge of the doorway.
    3 Slam the door.

HTH
    Is this the voice of experience?

Last time I clouted my little toe, I'm sure I broke it. It was painful for days and days.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I had a childcare book once. In the first aid section, there was an entry for "penis caught in zip." Ouch. (I imagine.)
    dinkle

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Repeat with your dinkle if the toe hurts too much.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I saw this and thought of you.

( I had to look 'dinkle' up in Google... )

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    2 Put your foot next to the doorway with your little toe just over the edge of the doorway.
    3 Slam the door.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Everyone knows that. I only banged my knee to take my mind off my piles, where were playing up.

now I need something to take my mind off my knee. I will be a gibbering wreck by the end of the week

3 Slam the door.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    The best way to make an injury seem less painful is to inflict a much more painful one somewhere else. Or have you tried TENS? If you haven't got a TENS machine you can easily make your own using mains leads. Instruction on request.
    Everyone knows that. I only banged my knee to take my mind off my piles, where were playing up.

now I need something to take my mind off my knee. I will be a gibbering wreck by the end of the week

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    The best way to make an injury seem less painful is to inflict a much more painful one somewhere else. Or have you tried TENS? If you haven't got a TENS machine you can easily make your own using mains leads. Instruction on request.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I banged my knee last thurdsay evening, whilst in a drunken stupid. Its been agony ever since,.. 'Studies have proven that what you are experiencing is five times more painful than childbirth'
    Yeah, but have you ever had a paper-cut?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I doubt it. I just rang my doctor and saked him if getting your ollies removed was a side effect of banging your knee.
    he said 'stop wasting my time' and hung up.

he must have thought I was someone else

Rice wine at this time in the morning! Heavens forbid!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    True story
    I doubt it. I just rang my doctor and saked him if getting your ollies removed was a side effect of banging your knee.
    he said 'stop wasting my time' and hung up.

he must have thought I was someone else

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I know of a chap who banged his knee on the end of the bed first thing in the morning. He hobbled around for a while in pain before going off and posting on an internet forum & watching pron for a few hours.

By lunchtime he was dead. Blood poisoning had spread to his testicles.

The doctors said he could have saved himself if only he had gone to the hospital and insisted they amputate his leg & gonads.

No time to waste EO. Quick to the hospital.
    True story

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    well, he didn't actually say that, but I could tell he was thinking it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I know of a chap who banged his knee on the end of the bed first thing in the morning. He hobbled around for a while in pain before going off and posting on an internet forum & watching pron for a few hours.

By lunchtime he was dead. Blood poisoning had spread to his testicles.

The doctors said he could have saved himself if only he had gone to the hospital and insisted they amputate his leg & gonads.

No time to waste EO. Quick to the hospital.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X