• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Man beats neighbour to death with snow shovel"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    09:44 December 21, 2010 by dcgi

The last laugh is on the murderer; it's now clearly his responsibility to clear the snow from common entrance :P
    Good point

09:42 December 21, 2010 by majura
    "This is a great story that should be made into a film. There's love and romance (Abdullah and his 8 sons walking through the desert as tribal nomads), an enemy White German (refusing to shovel snow and trying to enslave the Abdullah into doing it) and the final rise-up against the White German. But it's the Abdullah whose the real enemy here! Murderer! RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS RAUS!"

- Theo Sarranazi
    Maybe this is what Angela Merkel meant by "multiculturalism has utterly failed"?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    I'm sure Wilmslow would be interested.

Leave a comment:

• Dearnla
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Totally WHS. If the one still alive can drop us a line and tell us where they bought them from I would quite happily purchase one!
    Err, planning something with the neighbour, NorthernLad?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Snow shovels are a bit flimsy, surprised it's possible.
    Totally WHS. If the one still alive can drop us a line and tell us where they bought them from I would quite happily purchase one!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    In the town of Schnellenbach, a man named by daily Bild as Abdulbah I., 45, repeatedly hit his neighbour, 49-year-old Wolfgang K.,
    I feel like I've been to Schnellenbach.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Take's a certain amount of determination. Think of the smiling frankfurter hacking meatloaf into silence.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You would think one of them could have went down the cash and carry and got a bag of salt.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    started a topic Man beats neighbour to death with snow shovel

Man beats neighbour to death with snow shovel

And you think you've got problems..

Bild reported that the two men had repeatedly argued in recent days over whose responsibility it was to clear the snow on the common entrance to their properties. They were both shovelling snow yesterday afternoon when the attack happened about 1:30 pm Monday. A murder investigation has been established.
    Snow good

Working...
X