• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: More Snow

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More Snow"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    In my day there was ‘ six year waitin’ on t’ council list for doorway
    In my day it were 25-year waitin' list for a space in a gutter.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    He's got a doorway? Luxury...
    In my day there was ‘ six year waitin’ on t’ council list for doorway

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    He's got a doorway? Luxury...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Don't pretend, we all know you live in the doorway of one of those apartment blocks built right next to the track, covered in graffiti.
    FTFY (correctly this time).

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Don't pretend, we all know you live in one of those abandoned carriages next to the track, covered in graffiti.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Don't pretend, we all know you live in one of those apartment blocks built right next to the track, covered in graffiti.
    let him have his imaginary life.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Past SKA office - maybe, my apartments are well away from train stations...
    Don't pretend, we all know you live in one of those apartment blocks built right next to the track, covered in graffiti.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    After the heavy snow a couple of weeks back, we escaped the "snow blizzards" from last week here in the NE although it did get cold. But now we have another 2-3" just in time for Christmas.

Anyone else? I took a train from Durham-Penzance over the weekend and got to see a bunch in the SW for once, I assume Shaun finally got his snow?

Did the first lot of snow ever thaw in Scotland?
    Only 2" because it was cold out. A policman told me to put in back in.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No but it went through Birmingham, probably went past your house.
    Past SKA office - maybe, my apartments are well away from train stations...

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Not round here, hasn't quite turned to ice as usually happens. Still very low temps though, -12 overnight and -5 currently.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    No but it went through Birmingham, probably went past your house.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I took a train from Durham-Penzance over the weekend and got to see
    Did you meet gricerboy by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic More Snow

More Snow

After the heavy snow a couple of weeks back, we escaped the "snow blizzards" from last week here in the NE although it did get cold. But now we have another 2-3" just in time for Christmas.

Anyone else? I took a train from Durham-Penzance over the weekend and got to see a bunch in the SW for once, I assume Shaun finally got his snow?

Working...
X