• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's been on telly?"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I know somebody who had a we on Anita Dobson. He didn't hang around to see what effect it had on her Brian May haircut though.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    So there were three arseholes visible?

teehee,
    tl

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Me and my mate mooned behind Cheggars on the Swap Shop roadshow. Does that count.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    You drove a Viva in 1996 - how poor were you?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    When they showed a picture of heavy traffic on the M6 near Birmmingham in 1996 around April, I was in the blue Vauxhall Viva.

Did anybody see me ?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Never been on telly but I was once told to "F'ck off" in a very personal way by Peter Cook. Which was nice.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    I saw you churchill. You were the one done up as Diana Dors. A credit to your branch of the service and no error. Those high heels must have been a bit risky on a boat like that mind!
    At least my man-boobs were falsies!

Leave a comment:

• wxman
    replied
    Actually tomorrow (Wednesday) I am filming for BBC country file – something to do with the automated weather station I have at home Vs the more traditional thermometer resetting that goes on at 09:00am every day from the manned weather stations.

The presenter will be Michaela Strachan so it should be a laugh at least.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    4 years living in the US has got me confused on certain spellings and pronunciations (Schedule being a biggie).

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    centre

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I was in a documentary series on music through the decades years ago - it got to the modern day (1989 at the time) and there's me, center frame as the camera pans across the crowd at an illegal rave, joint hangin out of my mouth bouncing away to the music.

Ahh, the exuberance of youth ...

Leave a comment:

• premiere
    replied
    Been in a TV Soap that transmits on SKY 585 (The Community Channel), NTL, Freeview, Telewest and that thing call the intraweb or something.

Played:

Asda Store Manager
    CID Barsteward
    Mad Preacher
    Journalist
    Uniformed Copper
    Cat contest Compere
    Last edited by premiere; 21 February 2006, 13:11.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Rubbish. I do remember you coming in the shop and breaking something. If I remember rightly you were in the Sun becauase you had 13 kids, signed on and hadnt worked for 20 years.

You Pikey."

You must be mistaken - not for the first time. I have never shopped in Aldi and so would not have been at your till.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    "One for sorrow, two for joy"
    That was on just before the Tomorrow People,wasn't it?
    With the drummer out of Flintlock? Marvellous....

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    I once appeared in Magpie!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X