• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nose Hair & White Eyebrows!!!"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    they are not men. southerners probbly

They weren't THAT bad

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Yes, same here
    they are not men. southerners probbly

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I've had male flatmates that had cosmetic cabinets the size of mrs EOs.
    Yes, same here

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post

When they start nicking your make up you do have to worry.
    As much as when they start "borrowing" your underwear?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    eo's cosmetic cabinet

mrs eo cosmetic cabinet

When they start nicking your make up you do have to worry.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Just spent ten minutes trying to find a clip from Bottom. Found this though - scene 3.

Eddie: Brace yourself..
    Richie: Yes?
    Eddie: ..because this might make your eyes water.
    [Eddie starts to pull, swinging Richie around from side to side, bracing himself with a foot in order to pull harder. Richie is in some discomfort and eventually manages to punch Eddie away.]

IIRC He was using a pair of pliers to get a grip on Richie's nose (hair).

Classic stuff.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Just spent ten minutes trying to find a clip from Bottom. Found this though - scene 3.

[Eddie starts to pull, swinging Richie around from side to side, bracing himself with a foot in order to pull harder. Richie is in some discomfort and eventually manages to punch Eddie away.]
    Bottom - classic

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    The simplest solution is just to grow your nose hair really long and blend it into your beard.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    That's about the size of my cosmetic cabinet too (the first photo). In addition I have an electric razor and a (head) hair cutter. Also, a small electric cutter that came with the main one which I have found useful for cutting sideburn hair, which I think looks unkempt when it gets near the ears but I don't feel like doing the whole head.

I'm thinking of replacing all my shampoo, soap and other cleaning fluids with this:

Apparently they are all the essentially the same stuff anyway.
    We've had this discussion. I just use a bar of soap for shaving, washing and hair.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    The only solution for white eyebrow hairs (or long unruly ones) is to pluck them. ...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    So you keep the Preparation H in her cabinet?

pile cream
    I just googled that. (actually its not really her cabinet, just illustrative)

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    eo's cosmetic cabinet

mrs eo cosmetic cabinet

So you keep the Preparation H in her cabinet?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    eo's cosmetic cabinet

mrs eo cosmetic cabinet

That's about the size of my cosmetic cabinet too (the first photo). In addition I have an electric razor and a (head) hair cutter. Also, a small electric cutter that came with the main one which I have found useful for cutting sideburn hair, which I think looks unkempt when it gets near the ears but I don't feel like doing the whole head.

I'm thinking of replacing all my shampoo, soap and other cleaning fluids with this:

Apparently they are all the essentially the same stuff anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I can't speak for plucking, but a hair has no way of detecting that it has been trimmed that I am aware of.
    They don't, but whatever it is in the nose that promoted hair growth as a response to air pollution will be stimulated by the fact that there are less nose hairs to filter out the air pollution i.e. particles which should have been trapped by nose hairs will be making their way into the nasal cavity.
    This will stimulate further hair growth as a side effect of trimming/plucking the nose hairs

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ohhh - I've never tried that. I generally use the Clarins one on a day to day basis and have a Soap & Glory one at home and a mini vaseline one in my handbag. As you can tell I'm not loyal to any one brand. I'm a product whore

eo's cosmetic cabinet

mrs eo cosmetic cabinet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X