• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Quiz - Famous advertising slogans"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    10 Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!
    11 A little dab'll do ya
    12 It's so big, you've gotta grin to get it in
    #10 is one of my morning tulips
    #11 is good coke
    #12 no comment

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Are these your teeth zippy? I found them on the floor over by your gramophone!!

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    That's not just a gramophone, it's a radiogram! It can pick up Home, Light, Third, and Hilversum
    I can just picture zippy careering round her living room to Eydie Gorme's "Blame it on the Bossa Nova"!!

Cheeky whippersnappers! I don't hold with them modern gramophones or radios anyway. We 'ad a piano and had to make our own fun in them days

Now where the fook are me gnashers?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    That's not just a gramophone, it's a radiogram! It can pick up Home, Light, Third, and Hilversum
    I can just picture zippy careering round her living room to Eydie Gorme's "Blame it on the Bossa Nova"!!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Eh? Speak up will you? The battery has gone on me hearing aid and someone's been in my purse.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Dirty so and so's. Put it on the radiator to dry out.
    Ooooh young man!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Eh? Speak up will you? The battery has gone on me hearing aid and someone's been in my purse.
    Dirty so and so's. Put it on the radiator to dry out.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    This is clearly just a test to see how old we all are. Only old farts would remember those Hoover, Brylcream and Murray Mint ads. Never heard 'em myself.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    This is clearly just a test to see how old we all are. Only old farts would remember those Hoover, Brylcream and Murray Mint ads. Never heard 'em myself.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Is it this one?
    The Logo Board Game: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

sheesh, look at the price
    Yep I think thats it - luckily we got it for free, one of those marketing ploys by an FS Company.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Would you let me know the name of that game when you remember?
    Is it this one?
    The Logo Board Game: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

sheesh, look at the price

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I LOVE logo quizzes, in fact I was trying to find one to post on here.

I have a logo quiz on excel you can have if you want. Hang on, I'll pm you - I have no idea how to post it on here.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    In fact we have a board game for Christmas - can't remember the name of it now but it's all about recognising logos for stuff (I'm pretty sure I'll be the winner )
    I LOVE logo quizzes, in fact I was trying to find one to post on here.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I've another one you'll like, I'll post it before Christmas
    Deffo, Yes please - I love stuff like that.

In fact we have a board game for Christmas - can't remember the name of it now but it's all about recognising logos for stuff (I'm pretty sure I'll be the winner )

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Well, since you asked so nicely and since I'm not on your ignore list I'm more than happy to oblige!

Ahhhh, now I feel much better

I've not been on really today until I spotted the quiz - couldn't help myself. I am a marketers dream. I like ads
    I've another one you'll like, I'll post it before Christmas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X