• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Getting a Prince Alfred?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    In the 70's you could tell when the neighbours were sh@gging because of the headboard banging on the wall

In the 80's you could tell when the neighbours were sh@gging because cars would arrive from all over , stay for an hour, then leave with different occupants , followed by the sound of the headboard banging on the wall

In the 90's you could tell when the neighbours were sh@gging because they would shout 'lets get the twister out' followed by the sound of the couch springs boinging

In the new millenium , age of adornments, you can tell when the neighbours are sh@gging by the clicking of little bits of metal. i suppose they might be knitting.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Mustn't mention cream buns.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No. I mean a Prince Alfred. It just means I have a cake whisk inserted into my member.

If it was functional I just have this image of you whipping up a batch of cookies in front of Grandma.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Did you mean Prince Albert?
    No. I mean a Prince Alfred. It just means I have a cake whisk inserted into my member.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    At my life drawing classes the models seem to have rings everywhere. One feels like sticking a curtain rod through and hanging them over the window.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    He he, this will make you a PA member MF, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You are Queen Victoria and I claim my five guineas.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've been thinking about getting some body modification. I had a nose ring last year, followed with a nipple ring about six months ago. Now I'm thinking about gettings a Prince.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it a little painful? Does it really bring additional pleasure?

Thought it was best to ask the congregation first.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    heh heh. I just had this image of MP chatting to her mates about her new boyfriend

MP - 'Yeah his name is Frankenstein, and he has this big fck-off bolt through his neck'
    MPMates - 'Dont worry, you dont look at the mantlepiece while you are poking the fire'
    MP - ' you gotta be kidding me, it's even worse down under'

Almost word perfect

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Reading this it can be quite sensitive http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...t-serious.html

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Did his OWN?! Crikey.

An ex of mine had one actually, I didn't like it at all.
    heh heh. I just had this image of MP chatting to her mates about her new boyfriend

MP - 'Yeah his name is Frankenstein, and he has this big fck-off bolt through his neck'
    MPMates - 'Dont worry, you dont look at the mantlepiece while you are poking the fire'
    MP - ' you gotta be kidding me, it's even worse down under'

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    A gentlemen of my (distant) acquaintance did his own Prince Albert. He was very proud of it and insisted on showing it to everyone. And I didn't know him that well It was not a pretty sight and I think it got infected.
    I stopped at my nose. Any piercing below the neck sounds far too painful.
    Did his OWN?! Crikey.

An ex of mine had one actually, I didn't like it at all.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I was toying with the idea of a PA , but the missus got me a gift voucher for an 'Ulla', which is a tripod, for support.

theres a red weed joke in there somewhere as well, but I cant teaze it out

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    A guy I know was in the crowded waiting room of a piercing clinic, and the guy came out and asked the next lady what she was having done.

A clit ring.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I still keep my ear piercings open just for old times sake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X