• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK members lonely hearts ads"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    MaryPoppins

Easy going professional lady seeks educated gentleman with sense of humour, chimney sweeps especially welcome.

PS. NO guitarists.

BTW, NO chaves, and while I’m thinking about NO squirmy managements types, salesmen or upstart posers. IT? Don’t even think about calling me.
    Oh come on, you could have chucked a couple of insults in there!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    They were Indian. They gave us zero and chess amongst other things.

Gupta Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    So what nationality are Guptas generally?...not that bright are you?
    No idea mate, it's one of your words not mine.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    MarrillionFan
    Patient listener needed for shop-helping soulmate.
    You- Must be red-hot behind the counter, staff discounts available in a tit for tat relationship. Must be a good listener.

Me - all my own teeth and hair, and I still have the receipts to prove it. Good communicator.

1st meeting - I would love to meet up and give you a half day trial in my Bracknell shop. I could tell you all about me me me. me. You must be a world class listener.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    MaryPoppins

Easy going professional lady seeks educated gentleman with sense of humour, chimney sweeps especially welcome.

PS. NO guitarists.

BTW, NO chaves, and while I’m thinking about NO squirmy managements types, salesmen or upstart posers. IT? Don’t even think about calling me.
    Hmm.... I will have to re-think my compatability.

What would get me well in there??

I own two houses with a combined total of three sheds? Yeah, the three sheds may swing it......

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    OK I will lay off the religious stuff, but I will still argue against it in general if the topic comes up.
    I hadn't even noticed you'd put up a decent argument. Hey ho. Stupid is as Sasguru is.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    MaryPoppins

PS. NO guitarists.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    OK I will lay off the religious stuff, but I will still argue against it in general if the topic comes up.
    I don't give a stuff people arguing about religion. I object to any thread where a person is randomly attacked rather than their ideas... whether it's me or anyone else (even Sas). It doesn't give a community a good 'smell'.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I agree in principle. If I hadn't been putting up with it all day, I would not bat an eyelid, but it seems you're jumping on a bandwagon.
    Can't you come up with something original, witty, and not insulting? Actually, just 1 would be an improvement; let's not run before we can crawl.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    This is a mickey taking thread, peoples characteristics are lampooned, you don't see any others crying about it.
    I agree in principle. Although, a thread where people are mickey-taken without agreeing, isn't that just another excuse to start a thread and insult people?
    If I hadn't been putting up with it all day, I would not bat an eyelid, but it seems you're jumping on a bandwagon... it's a bit boring you can't come up with anything better than mocking my religion. Can't you come up with something original, witty, and not hugely insulting? Actually, just 1 would be an improvement; let's not run before we can crawl.
    Last edited by d000hg; 7 December 2010, 21:18.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Here is a picture of Yana Gupta

I rather think I would

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Troll

British and EU ladies only. Some 'imported guptas' considered but unlikely. Indians and Nigerians need not apply.
    So what nationality are Guptas generally?...not that bright are you?

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    First thing you've said that I kind of agree with. Argh!
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    This is a mickey taking thread, peoples characteristics are lampooned, you don't see any others crying about it.
    First thing you've said that I kind of agree with. Argh!

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Your knowledge of history is on a par with Sasguru's understanding of mathematics.

Oh look, another thread where I'm attacked personally for no reason based on my faith, by a useless troll

Leave a comment:

Working...
X