• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dental work ...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dental work ..."

Collapse

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Seriously, use another dentist if you're not getting cerecs.
    What's a cerec?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

On the premises too, so they can do the scans/moulds and fit the crowns on the same visit.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Before, of course
    Can't be seen on the slopes without a snow-matching smile

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Its competitive in the City.
    You IT guys with your grey, gnarly gnashers are Ok as you live in the backroom with your odour, sandals and limited intellectual and social skills.
    Us players however need to keep on top of things.
    I understand entirely sassy.

The pretty little thing that books my flights was complaining just the other day.

Maybe you should undo another button and hitch that hemline another inch if you're not getting the attention you deserve. You're bound to get a role as a PA soon. Maybe if you flash your new pearly whites you'll get invited on a business trip too.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Would this be before or after that expensive skiing holiday you were asking for recommendations about?

Never mind - He can always console himself spending a saturday afternoon at the artificial ski slope in Milton keynes.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    You believe in trolls as well !!!! Come on now.
    Troll.

But to be fair that's probably the funniest thing you've posted.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Troll.
    You believe in trolls as well !!!! Come on now.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    I didn't realise you were into superstition, that explains a lot.
    Troll.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Would this be before or after that expensive skiing holiday you were asking for recommendations about?

Before, of course
    Can't be seen on the slopes without a snow-matching smile

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Now you've gone and used up your stock of big words for the week, and it's only Monday. Shot your load early.
    I didn't realise you were into superstition, that explains a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I have to have some dental work done soon - couldn't have come at a worse time

Had to put it off until next month as I'm not 'avin' any more days off this month wiv Chrismas an' all that!

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    ...just had a clean up and temporary filling preparatory to a root canal on Thursday.
    Luckily its a excellent Harley Street bod - I didn't feel a thing not even the initial anaesthetic injection.
    He tells me the actual root canal won't hurt much but as it takes an hour it will be extremely uncomfortable.
    After that I'm having the the whole cosmetic thing done - Teeth whitening, straightening, caps: everything to get a perfect set of gnashers.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Jeez, you can't even make conversation on this forum before some insecure plebeian religious fundamentalist troll turns up
    Now you've gone and used up your stock of big words for the week, and it's only Monday. Shot your load early.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    The old boys who control the pay cheques will look down on you having cosmetic work.

That said, if you are getting caps then you're getting 20th century technology. It's all about the cerec these days.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Why would anyone brag about needing wanting cosmetic work done?
    Its competitive in the City.
    You IT guys with your grey, gnarly gnashers are Ok as you live in the backroom with your odour, sandals and limited intellectual and social skills.
    Us players however need to keep on top of things.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X