• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Drunken Christmas women"

Collapse

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    It's THAT time of the year again boys. The women are out at lunchtime for their Christmas drinkies. Its the once a year drinkers that I'm on about. You can see them, hunting in packs, staggering towards you down the high street.

Then one of them makes a dart for you, gets you in a bear hug, and sticks her tongue down yer throat. They are usually stunners as well, wouldnt look at you twice normally, but now they are so pissed, they just dont care. Then the office munter has a go. slobbers all over yer grid, then she hooks her leg up behind yours (being sexy) loses her balance and falls on her bum.

Then, in a waft of wine fumes and perfume, they are gone, looking for the next victim.

God I miss the UK.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Obligatory Daily Mail link to women having a night on the town:
    Why don't Newcastle girls EVER dress for the weather? One proud Geordie explains | Mail Online

<cough>yours</cough>
    Clearly a fake. They're way overdressed for Newcastle. Although I heard this is what DP moved up north for.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Ooh, clever/witty enough for a rep.
    If a joke needs explaining... :

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Is that because there is no Posh in Newcastle
    Ooh, clever/witty enough for a rep.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Scary, Scary, Scary and OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Ginger, Scary, Baby and Sporty
    Is that because there is no Posh in Newcastle

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Why don't Newcastle girls EVER dress for the weather? One proud Geordie explains | Mail Online

<cough>yours</cough>
    Ginger, Scary, Baby and Sporty

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    ...Why don't Newcastle girls EVER dress for the weather?...

May I point the learned gentleman to this area of well established research:

The ontogenetic changes in the thermal properties of blubber from Newcastle bottlenose Slaggus Geordicus

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Girls aloud reunion tour 2020

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    oh no its the stay puft marshmallow man!

He's right you know

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    oh no its the stay puft marshmallow man!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

<cough>yours</cough>

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I remember being drunk as a skunk outside UBS in Liverpool Street trying to get a cab one xmas and there were loads of young women wanting to get a cab too.

One cabby passed them all and picked me up. I commented on this and he said, "I'd rather pick up a drunken City gent than any of those girls. They are far too much trouble. You lot are no trouble whatsoever."
    And when they have had a few, they ALL start screeching about how THEY want to pay the fare. The cabbies groans inwardly - he knows that the one who pays will be the last one to be dropped off, and he knows why they want to be the last one to be dropped off

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I remember being drunk as a skunk outside UBS in Liverpool Street trying to get a cab one xmas and there were loads of young women wanting to get a cab too.

One cabby passed them all and picked me up. I commented on this and he said, "I'd rather pick up a drunken City gent than any of those girls. They are far too much trouble. You lot are no trouble whatsoever."

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    1. It never happens to me. Not sure whether to be pleased or upset.
    2. AtW calls it "hunting season"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X