• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Older Women at Work"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I didn't think general could get much worse and I have been proven wrong again.
    First axiom of CUK - never underestimate abilities of people on here!

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Great, I log in and am faced with a list of posts from Gricerboy, Wodewick and kandr... I didn't think general could get much worse and I have been proven wrong again.
    At the risk of regretting saying this - I would rather read kandr trolling than your ladyboy squealing although I do draw the line at Gimpy!

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Great, I log in and am faced with a list of posts from Gricerboy, Wodewick and kandr... I didn't think general could get much worse and I have been proven wrong again.
    Well your moronic utterings make AndyW look like Christopher Hitchens.
    Last edited by kandr; 30 November 2010, 22:37.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    They probably spit in your tea - or worse

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................older women............Ubba Ubba!!!

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Oh ffs give me a break - do you know how hard it is to type with your finger in stitches?!?!
    What's it laughing at?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh ffs give me a break - do you know how hard it is to type with your finger in stitches?!?!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I dont mean to be picky, but this is a classic example of 'post - creep'.

title is about older women at work, the substance is about intimmate body piercings and Australian feminists, and the summary is about that great British institution - the traditional granny.

It is a disaster of a post.

come on sockpuppet Gricer, focus, get it together and stop this post-creep

WEOS.

A promising start but a fade out towards the end.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    .... a load of merde ....

I lament the demise of the Great British Granny.
    I am of an age where some laydees that might be called older are still young to me.

It's a good job I dress on the other side these days.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Well she's an older "lady" and appears to enjoy her "work".

Well paid too.
    You are Wayne Rooney AICMFP.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Well she's an older "lady" and appears to enjoy her "work".

Well paid too.
    Yes, but she's a mong.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Can we just be clear here - when we say 'older', what do we mean? Older than what? I'm sure one of the lads at work says "Ooh - yes please" when I make him tea...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I hate it when sockies slip up. Can't they stick to some consistency ?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    I struggle to be able to get to grips with how to deal with 'older' ladies these days.

At my current place of work, I'm surrounded by women of an age group that I have always treated with a certain condescending deference. For example, when offered a cup of tea I say "Ooh, yes please!" as opposed to "yeah, thanks" which would be my response to anyone else making the offer.

The looks I get from these women as I am conversing with them are quite withering. This led me to think about the situation; these women may be grannies but not of the benign, cake baking variety. These are a generation poisoned by Germane Greer and her ilk and are more interested in getting their clitties pierced than rustling up a nice Dundee cake.

I lament the demise of the Great British Granny.
    They are giving you withering looks because you are a monumental weirdo.

HTH

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'm growing quite fond of this sockie.
    Wash your mouth out MP!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X