• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breastfeeding at Work"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    A perm guy at my last clientco got the sack for that
    A bloke at a cement company I worked at got sacked for it too, unfortunately he was off doing it doing kiln start up when the temperature has to be carefully controlled. He cost several thousand pounds worth of damage when some of the new lining bricks fell out.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Sorry, SS + DP can you recap for me why we are being horrible to Doogie?
    What do you mean, coming from SS that's a term of endearment. If he doesn't say it to you, it means he doesn't realise you exist.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

It's nice to have the facts before I go wading in
    Doesn't usually stop you

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

It's nice to have the facts before I go wading in

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    They had a family day at one place I was at. That was bad enough.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    **** off.
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Seriously.
    Yep.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    **** off.
    Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why change the habit of a lifetime?
    **** off.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I don't mind them breastfeeding at work so long as I can knock out sperm samples at my desk.
    Why change the habit of a lifetime?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I know a guy who did that after everyone else had gone home. Er, ground floor office on a busy street... I heard the police became involved after his activities were spotted by a passer by.

I'd left the company at that time, but some years later I worked with him somewhere else. I was tasked with reminding him that surfing p0rn at 9.30 a.m. was not appropriate use of company time and resources. I bottled it and bollocked the whole team.
    Ha.

The guy at my place was caught by some poor cleaner. Men, tsk.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    A perm guy at my last clientco got the sack for that.
    I know a guy who did that after everyone else had gone home. Er, ground floor office on a busy street... I heard the police became involved after his activities were spotted by a passer by.

I'd left the company at that time, but some years later I worked with him somewhere else. I was tasked with reminding him that surfing p0rn at 9.30 a.m. was not appropriate use of company time and resources. I bottled it and bollocked the whole team.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    He obviously had the sack for it.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I don't mind them breastfeeding at work so long as I can knock out sperm samples at my desk.

In fact it could be a productive arrangement.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

In fact it could be a productive arrangement.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Thought you all read the Mail

How long before we see "breast feeding compliance officer" jobs being advertised? Or perhaps offices will instead recommend all staff are ready to lend a hand as needed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X