• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ok guys, which one of you is this??"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post

My money's on MF, he's not a million miles away.

I was about to suggest that, until I remembered he said he'd be at the CUK Christmas party

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    My money's on MF, he's not a million miles away.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Oh so that was you was it? Too old for you was I? Ageist bastard.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Cross-dresser wanted over lewd remark in Tadley. A man dressed in black stockings and a red miniskirt is being sought by police after making a lewd remark to a woman out walking in a Hampshire town.
    Can't have been me. On that day I was wearing red stockings, a black miniskirt, and making lewd remarks to young men hanging around the public toilets...
    Last edited by KentPhilip; 3 December 2010, 17:38.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Man in stockings wanted by police

Anyone want to own up to this? HAB, Wilmslow, kandr, MP????
    Cant be me I don't wear red too trashy.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

After making the indecent comment he then drove off from the remote scene in a small blue car.

Anyone seen sasguru lately?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    started a topic Ok guys, which one of you is this??

Ok guys, which one of you is this??

Cross-dresser wanted over lewd remark in Tadley
    A man dressed in black stockings and a red miniskirt is being sought by police after making a lewd remark to a woman out walking in a Hampshire town.

Working...
X