• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmas Homebrew: the bun fight..."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Threads can also be merged. Maybe the plan is to filter all the crap into a few threads, merge them into one and pack it us all off to LR
    Hmm.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Mod's can do anything they like without abuse coming into it at all. Simple rule, don't wind up mod's and no grief.
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    Having the ability to do something is not the same as it being right to do it!
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Threads can also be merged. Maybe the plan is to filter all the crap into a few threads, merge them into one and pack it all off to LR
    LOL

Like TPD.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How many different threads was this? Are they now sieving crap out of threads into some kind of trashcan? That dude with the Colditz fixation will be pleased...
    Threads can also be merged. Maybe the plan is to filter all the crap into a few threads, merge them into one and pack it all off to LR

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How many different threads was this? Are they now sieving crap out of threads into some kind of trashcan? That dude with the Colditz fixation will be pleased...
    It's a long story. Are you sitting comfortably?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Nothing to do with me guv.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Yep, same applies to posting sh1te.
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Damn right.

Just tone the language down on the PM's SY. I for one don't think it was right either but you can't go spouting off that kind of crap.
    Yeah Clipbonce I see your point!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Mod's can do anything they like without abuse coming into it at all. Simple rule, don't wind up mod's and no grief.
    Damn right.

Just tone the language down on the PM's SY. I for one don't think it was right either but you can't go spouting off that kind of crap.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Yep, same applies to posting sh1te.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I honestly think handing out an infraction for that innocuous quip was out of order and an abuse (yes abuse) of your Moderator rank.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No idea what you mean? I do agree with you. But if you were to publish that PM you'd be in trouble.

I'll ask the question for you in another thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Don't lose it SY? Don't let her get to you. The Good men die young. They die before they can carry out their destinies. Don't let it happen to you man, DONT DO IT!!!
    Stop stirring!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I would love to hold a sensible discussion with you. However you have already demonstrated that you are willing to bypass conversation and abuse your Mod power to hand out infractions on a personal whim.

I honestly think handing out an infraction for that innocuous quip was out of order and an abuse (yes abuse) of your Moderator rank.

It is not that an infraction is a huge penalty per se it is the principal.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    Don't lose it SY? Don't let her get to you. The Good men die young. They die before they can carry out their destinies. Don't let it happen to you man, DONT DO IT!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I do, actually. You've turned a simple, pleasant thread into a smutty, sniggering one.

Again.
    I would love to hold a sensible discussion with you. However you have already demonstrated that you are willing to bypass conversation and abuse your Mod power to hand out infractions on a personal whim.

It is not that an infraction is a huge penalty per se it is the principal.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X